Forum

[epic6] - Three Week Warning!

Created 5th June 2011 @ 17:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

winbar

Time is ticking away and epic.SIX is fast-approaching.

Therefore in 3 weeks we need to make our final decision on holding the TF2 tournament to give plenty of notice to teams.

At this time, we only have one confirmed team (using their winning tickets from epic.FIVE), however, we need a minimum of four paying teams to be attending the event in order for the tournament to run.

If you want the tournament to go ahead, then you’ll need to get yourselves organised in the next few weeks. The decision will be taken at noon on Sunday 26th June.

Let’s see some more of you giving the Infused guys a challenge for the LAN!

Last edited by winbar,

ShoX

Sir
dp.

The man talks sense. Having attended Epic 5 (albiet as coverage crew) you can be pretty much guaranteed an awesome experience. Plus with the pathetic amount of play that Infused have had togehter recently a half way decent mix team stands a fantastic chance of actually walking away with some cash.

nvc

Last edited by nvc,

kaidus

WiK?

For the record I’m definitely attending with a team, just waiting on some confirmations from others before I book.

winbar

Two Weeks!

Dunceantix

epic.

FYI all, there is now only just over 1 week left before we make the final decision on the TF2 tournament. It seems such a shame that no-one wants to try their hand at taking the prize from the current champions! Having run over 10 tournaments in my time, I know that the favourites don’t always win, so there is always a chance! plus, we have loads of different things going on at the LAN, and it’s a great opportunity to meet up with your clan members again which we all like to do! well, some of them :)

Hope to see you there

Dunceantix

Last edited by Dunceantix,

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from Ramown

[…]

Not directly funding Infuseds cash prize. glhf guys! :))))

Greg

TEZC

I know that we have a team. Kaidus has a team together, n0va has a team and I think TP are hoping to geth a team together, as long as they all pull there fingers out and get this booked and paid the event will go ahead. Everyone just seems to be waiting for som1 else to organise it.

winbar

Problem is from our point of view we can’t just accept teams saying they are attending. Right now all we can see is one team confirmed and not even provisional bookings for any others. Bearing in mind your team’s tickets were the epic.FIVE freebies too, there’s nobody contributing to any sort of prize pot at the moment from TF2 other than the proportion received from Tt eSPORTS, at the moment I’d personally be funding the rest…

Edd

T2P

I can no longer afford to go sadly

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Edd

I can no longer afford to go sadly

gotta shop less Kappa

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Waebi

gotta shop less Kappa

don’t see you going

Lady_KamiKaze

epic.

Just the weekend to go….any more teams out there?

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from Lady_KamiKaze

No

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Lady_KamiKaze

Gah I’m really thinking of forming a shitmix, but I’m waiting on a replacement debit card before I can pay for sheeeeet :S

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »