x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Box @ I43

Created 2nd June 2011 @ 10:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Ok were currently looking at getting a clan box for I43 but we are either 8 – 10 people short.

If theres a clan/group of people intrested please contact me it will cost £10 extra each to join us, yet we will have air conditioning, security, quite enought you dont need to shout to speak to each other and people wont be throwing frisbes and shit @ your monitor!

We are all of 22 – 30 years old so we would prefer other old farts who enjoy a drink to join us!

So far teams in the box are:

Crazy 1.5 teams (pub clan)
Knights 1 team (pub clan)
Clanda 1 team (low div 4 shitters)
Invaders a whole 2 sc2 peeps!

Last edited by Black_Bob,

herpderp

DAKKA

Can I get in your time machine while you’re going back to i42?

Skully

Quoted from herpderp

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from herpderp

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Stop bullying Bob he’s probably still drunk from i42 :D

Black_Bob

[DA]

Ok :p you got me yes I43 sounds much better!

So if any teams are intrested in a box for I43 contact me :P

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Hi we’d probably be interested, however my internet is currently broken so I’m hardly online. If you’re still looking would you be able to pop into #9m and talk to stko or nymthae about it?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Bump after a few 9mers have been unable to get time off work etc. we need 3 more to fill the box. Contact me on steam or #9m on irc.quakenet.org asap please!

alfa

you have 21 people on the roster and only 3 can attend lan

what

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from alfa

you have 21 people on the roster and only 3 can attend lan

what

l2read, we need 3 more. As a matter of fact, there’s something like 7 or 8 or them already in the box (i’m elsewhere). Most of our roster don’t even play TF2 much…

alfa

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

l2read, we need 3 more. As a matter of fact, there’s something like 7 or 8 or them already in the box (i’m elsewhere). Most of our roster don’t even play TF2 much…

A team is made out of 6 people hence why I said only 3 can attend (if you subtract three from six tell me what you get, maybe in your imaginary world you get a different result). And is it that hard to type “learn to read” in three words that are spaced from one another instead of “l2read” in a single word?

I’m so sorry I don’t scout around the lower divs to know the status of every player in this league, I made a comment based on what the ETF2L team page displayed.

Last edited by alfa,

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from alfa

[…]

A team is made out of 6 people hence why I said only 3 can attend (if you subtract three from six tell me what you get, maybe in your imaginary world you get a different result). And is it that hard to type “learn to read” in three words that are spaced from one another instead of “l2read” in a single word?

I’m so sorry I don’t scout around the lower divs to know the status of every player in this league, I made a comment based on what the ETF2L team page displayed.

wow

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Alfa i think you’ve over reached yourself on being a faggot this time. They need 3 *more* people to fill a Box . They don’t need 3 more people to make a team….. A box can contain about 20 or so people. Stop finding threads to be a dick in and “l2read”.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Yep currently we are 29/32 people by the sounds of things, 21 peeps from the crazy server who all play tf2 and a load of other random games! also 9 from 9 men so if your looking for a nice place to sit with a good atmosphere feel free to join us :D

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Oh my god alfa, what the fuck :D :D :D

As you’re clearly interested, I’ll break it down for you. Firestorm is going to be at reading festival so he can’t come, prd and wing live in foreign countries so they can’t afford to get to the UK (wing made it to i42 but twice in one year was going to be too much for him). deltron and ST8 don’t play TF2 anymore, neither of them have gaming PCs and they’ve not really been around since season 1. Phoenix is going to be riding his bike across africa (cool eh?). Kirkeh and MrOboe gave up online gaming for real life and by all accounts are having a fun time. Weevil, Gerbs and Mooy can’t get time off work. Darkness has only just come online again after his self imposed internet veto for his exams, I don’t imagine he’d want to come anyway. Adrian lives in Canada. Spud stopped playing for ages and has only just started playing on pubs again when TF2 went free to play. Zimri can’t afford to go. The rest of the people on the highlander team are mostly inactive / have stopped playing TF2.

Which means we will have the following players at the lan –
SnowiE
Sarah
Stko
CGS
JamesVicious
Shambler
Sh3ll
Turkey
(edit – the lovely nymthae will no doubt be popping in and out of the box from time to time as well)

If you would like to come and join us Alfa, I have a spare ticket that I will give you for free. You can even sit between Sarah and myself if you like! Don’t worry about the low skill level, Sarah, stko and myself are division 3 now, which is the same division as yourself, so you’ll be amongst similarly skilled players. Feel free to add me on steam if you have any questions.

Last edited by SnowiE,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »