Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official Accomodation Thread

Created 20th May 2011 @ 12:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Now we’ve got more info about accomodation thats available check this page out!
http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i43/accommodation/

Loads of hotels with mpuk discounts within a short walk of the site, or theres a cheap hostel/university halls which you can get to via a 5 min shuttle bus ride, or you can camp.

Holiday Inn – £59.00 per night
International Hotel – £50.00 per night
Grays Hotel – £55.00 per night
University Accommodation from £21.85
Camping – Free

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

I do like that University Accommodation.

Question though, those busses that travel around, at night..once/twice an hour ? or less/more often

Cause when you want to sleep at night, lets say.. 3am/4am, is there also a buss driving?
Or are englishmen not lasting till that hour ? :o

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

It’ll be a bus which just goes back and forth between the two places and no where else, it’ll be going to quite late at night, they are in talks with the bus company atm to make it 24/7 if thats too expensive though its probably 8 quid in a taxi or a 15/20 min walk.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Nice, booking that tonight / tomorrow !

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Think i’m going to roll with the uni accom.

I mailed them to find out/book the other day and they’ve gotten back to me saying they will sort things out next week. With it being a new arrangement I think they just need to sort a couple of bits before they start booking.

A mid-morning walk when the sun is rising back to an actual bed :D

XO -

Just Booked at Holiday Inn

Sketch

MM

sleeping at desk/ in car

Ghent

Team

is there some redroom like area at telford? or do i need to sort out a tent?

Califax

dyn.

The Multiplay guys went up to Telford last friday and made a promotional vid and loads of pictures to give everyone a better idea of the venue and the accomodations…

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/2011/05/23/i43/the-international-centre-venue-introductionLINK[/url]

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Looks epic indeed, what more can you want from a venue? :].

caned

MEAT
LEGO

tent > all

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Good stuff

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Two more questions about the uni, is there a possibility to take a shower there?

( and the payment, upfront? if yes, what options? )

Mailed them but didnt get a reply ( yet ) :)

Last edited by Nmx,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Nmx

Two more questions about the uni, is there a possibility to take a shower there?

( and the payment, upfront? if yes, what options? )

Mailed them but didnt get a reply ( yet ) :)

Each uni room has an en-suite shower/bathroom. Also on each floor is a shared kitchen (its essentially like you’re at uni halls :) ) I’m not sure of the payment but i guess it’ll be done online via debit/creditcard/paypal

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Cheers, going for it..

WHO WANTS TO MAKE ME AN ENGLISH BREAKFAST? :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »