x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Onlinegamer LAN (18-20 feb 2011) - (SWE)

Created 21st December 2010 @ 08:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1

MaxC

Hi all

Onlinegamer.se is hosting a LAN in Stockholm/Sweden early next year (18-20 feb). “Official” LAN game will be TF2.

Prizes? Yes, but nothing decided yet. OGLAN will probably not be the LAN of choice for those teams aiming for high value cash prizes. Focus will be on having fun, drinking beer and getting drunk while fragging noobs.

Note: all information regarding OGLAN is in swedish. More here: http://www.onlinegamer.se/

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from MaxC

Hi all

Onlinegamer.se is hosting a LAN in Stockholm/Sweden early next year (18-20 feb). “Official” LAN game will be TF2.

Prizes? Yes, but nothing decided yet. OGLAN will probably not be the LAN of choice for those teams aiming for high value cash prizes. Focus will be on having fun, drinking beer and getting drunk while fragging noobs.

Note: all information regarding OGLAN is in swedish. More here: http://www.onlinegamer.se/

And (seeing how Max forgot the most important thing!) if there is any questions you have about the event, don’t hesitate to ask here and we’ll try to answer asap.

2nuts

will there be any bankaråååå?

Qun

GoT<3

LAN+fisk = win

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from 2nuts

will there be any bankaråååå?

There will be LOADS of bankarååååå!!!!!!

Quoted from Qun

LAN+fisk = win

:) thanks I guess. Not wanting to spoil – but I do plan some fun things (as usual?).

xzr

tup = we’ll be there

maybe possibly

Last edited by xzr,

Defur

Quoted from xzr

tup = we’ll be there

maybe possibly

No tup, its a community lan with no company sponsors except MaxC and Thoa’s wallets if i remember correctly. : )

Last edited by Defur,

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Defur

[…]No tup, its a community lan with no company sponsors except MaxC and Thoa’s wallets if i remember correctly. : )

Yep, no TUP. People probably have no problems lending their computers, but it’d mean you can’t play as much as you can do with byoc.

xzr

who goes to lan to play games anyway!

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from xzr

who goes to lan to play games anyway!

swedes apparently; fossen-LAN is still being talked about daily and that was one huge f(r)agfest :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1