x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

I40 Rules + Latest News

Created 21st August 2010 @ 16:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

We’re leaving sign ups open as long as possible until late afternoon as multiplay want us to start games at 5, but as i say we’ll look to delay that till 7/8 to account for people, but to push back schedules we need to know a deffinate number of teams, to know how many games to play on each day etc etc, its not our fault your waiting to get to lan to find a team.
We’ve now got 36 teams signed up only 4 more and another £500 or so goes into the prizepot/Darns drinking fund.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Tapley ❤

We’re leaving sign ups open as long as possible until late afternoon as multiplay want us to start games at 5, but as i say we’ll look to delay that till 7/8 to account for people, but to push back schedules we need to know a deffinate number of teams, to know how many games to play on each day etc etc, its not our fault your waiting to get to lan to find a team.
We’ve now got 36 teams signed up only 4 more and another £500 or so goes into the prizepot/Darns drinking fund.

There is also an unofficial darn charity fund goin on, whenever you see me just buy me a pint. All the pints will be going to an ongoing research of what to do when drunk. Support this important cause.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I think we all know what happens when your drunk :) Type “Darn and Dunc drunk love” in youtube and you see some beautifull man love.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Яyan

THIS JUST IN!

Apparently, according to a friend, Darn reeks of B.O.

So, yeah, hold your breath walking past him

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Яyan

THIS JUST IN!

Apparently, according to a friend, Darn reeks of B.O.

So, yeah, hold your breath walking past him

Try not to be a dick all your life grimm

Skyride

DUCS

Just out of interest, is there any actual plan for what to do if steam isn’t up by tomorrow for everyone? I mean hopefully it will be, i’m just thinking “plan for the worst, hope for the best” etc,,,

Black_Bob

[DA]

I think we just all meet up outside and see who can bash the most css kids, the team with the most chav hats at the end of it wins, sounds fair to me!

Edd

T2P

^^, steam appears to be working now anyway so cu@10

Menace

GWANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Яyan

Note to self, try not to leave PC unlocked for even the smallest amount of time.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Is it true that cantfitmyn won a game?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Koeitje

Is it true that cantfitmyn won a game?

Their reputation is forever tarnished.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]
Their reputation is forever tarnished.

agree. i remember beating them back in season 3 even.

Skyride

DUCS

Fyi, tf2 grand final should be up soon. Just presenting the prizes to the cod4 tourney (digi won with 4 players).

rtan

-9w-

we won fun cup

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »