x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

I40 Rules + Latest News

Created 21st August 2010 @ 16:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Matt

Also, awesome tips on stuff to bring, cheers.

Lube.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Rought estimate it seems is that the Grand final will be at 4gmt on the sunday (plenty of time for drinking afterwards o/)
However they want us to start at 5pm on the Friday, but i’ll try to jiggle some things around as i know people work on Friday and get us to start at 7/8 instead.

Again if you havnt already please sign up to the tournament!

Slick

Epsilon

7/8 is important :)

Slick

Epsilon

Any easy way to find out who hasnt signed up yet? :) like i dont see

– TCM
– Fakkelbrigade

probably alot more?

Last edited by Slick,

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quite a few teams havent, can we do it at lan if we’re too lazy to bother doing it online?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Well we’ll be locking the sign ups on Friday Morning so i wouldnt risk it, it only takes literally five seconds to enter your team you large homos.

Also it makes life so much easier for me and mole to seed (no not ejaculating) the teams and to see how many groups of teams we have and how many is in each group etc. Rather than rushing around trying to get it all sorted.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

albert

epx^

your team is signed up by everyone in the team entering the team name in the tournaments sign up page, right?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

One person creates the team by writing the name of it in the left field then selecting in the right, the rest of your team will just need to select it in the right column.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

locking signups on Friday morning? Won’t even be at the event at that time, let alone found a random team of people at the event to enter with ;o

Slick

Epsilon

yea dont lock it at that time!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Tappers: Worms Items will be released on the friday, will this fuck up your schedule?

Volkmar

Anyone else having trouble printing the ticket? I get this after I log in:

“The system cannot find the file specified.”

Quoted from Volkmar

Anyone else having trouble printing the ticket? I get this after I log in:

“The system cannot find the file specified.”

The link in the email didn’t work for me, so I just went to the main multiplay website, logged in and checked my “events you’re registered for” thing, where there was an option to print the e-ticket.

XO -

man it took me forever to pack my computer and monitor because my computer is HUGE, first didnt have big engouth suitcase than went to a store to check if they had any nope so went to my granparents no so called my ungle and finally but wait it took my like 2 hours just to pack it in so there, and I have to do it all over again yey alone my father helped me last time this will be fun.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

i40: Preliminary Rules
http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/118123/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »