Forum

The Tf2 Marque + Lan Accomodation!

Created 14th July 2010 @ 19:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Peeps have been msging me with such questions as “Tapley is it true we’ll be playing tf2 in a tent, whilst my team mates pick buttercups from the floor to find out if i like butter?”

So to give you a better understanding of what you’ll be playing in , spending alot of your time in, and hopefully not vomiting in:
http://www.fileplay.net/file/6978/ilive-hd-i38-dodgeball-tournament-footage
Thats a video from i38 of the dodgeball tournament we and Box? won (See the end of the video picture of me groping some big black balls) and gives a good idea of the structure, and how surprisingly nice it will look, minus the tents and dodgeball.

Also peeps been asking me about accomodation, which i would advise you all to get sorted soon:
1- Tents: Im staying in a tent so i can get drunk and fall into bed as its summer – most supermarkets have half price tents at the moment and you can get a £5 blow up bed, job done + hopefully reJ bbq om nomnom.

2 – Hotels: Use the google maps to find hotels near Newbury racecourse if you want to be posh but i’d advise you to book now or the close ones will all be filled – To make it cheap you could probably fit alot of people in one room if money is key. But taxi rides to lan is a bitch :<.

3- Red Rooms: A heated communal floor/area for you to sleep on if you cba to set up a tent or drunkly wobble to your hotel.

Any q's post up! almost a month to go.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

I’m looking forward to lan a lot but I have one concern and that is the temp structure in the video had damp patches on the floor so either the ceiling leaked or there was something wrong with the floor

and No people hadn’t pissed themselves :p

Edd

T2P

Will the windows be covered with bin bags. It isnt a lan if you can see out of the windows.

davesan

epx^
Panda

ill be getting a room at a travelodge – got room on the floor if anyone I know needs a room xD (or mayb sofa if i can get a twin bed) give us a shout on steam

also as nova said i hope the windows will be covered, lan + glare = not fun

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Vazzan

I’m looking forward to lan a lot but I have one concern and that is the temp structure in the video had damp patches on the floor so either the ceiling leaked or there was something wrong with the floor

and No people hadn’t pissed themselves :p

That was Moobie sweating! :D – The temp structure will be “like” the one in the video but not the same so rest assured there will be no leaking roofs.
And yep i may have to personally binbag up the windows if it isnt done by the time i get there on Thursday, your dark lan secrets can still remain hidden.

dougiie

CotC

shall probs tent it, so more money for beer :D

just one thing.. showers? whats the deal there?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

They bring in a “mobile shower units” like at festivals which is lots of port-a-loo type boxes but bigger with lockable doors and room to hang up your clothesinside and then step into warm water to scrub your dirty, dirty bodies.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Tapley ❤

They bring in a “mobile shower units” like at festivals which is lots of port-a-loo type boxes but bigger with lockable doors and room to hang up your clothesinside and then step into warm water to scrub your dirty, dirty bodies.

ty babes

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Edd

It isnt a lan if you can see out of the windows.

+1

Edd

T2P

ive found an apron to wear for when we have a bbq.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHEEKY-SHEEP-NOVELTY-SEXY-KITCHEN-BBQ-APRON-POLYESTER-/230459823992?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Kitchen_Accessories&hash=item35a879d778#ht_500wt_928

bertoman

BLLB

Quoted from Edd

It isnt a vampire orgy if you can see out of the windows.

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Be interesting to see what it’s like heat-wise. Hopefully a little cooler than G2.

Edd

T2P

bertoman I hope you enjoy the sun shining on your screen

bertoman

BLLB

Quoted from Edd

bertoman I hope you enjoy the sun shining on your screen

screen? Obvsly have no idea how a vampire orgy plays out!

srs, there will be no sun….

XO -

have one question do we get a map or something to find out where the temp structure is for the first one to lan ?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »