Forum

America vs. Europe?

Created 22nd November 2009 @ 21:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Gaz

TPS

I know this subject was prolly eaten alive from every single angle but I do wonder about the diffrences.. did a match like that ever occur? if you can find a way to settle the ping issues(not necesearly LAN),is it some sort of a fact that anyone will win or no one has ever tried to set up this kind of match?

Would be interesting imo,either team reptile-juggling-the-hole-team-and-airshoting-them-at-once or team carnage-killing-all-of-the-enemy-team-with-a-single-meatshot vs. dignitas-with-the-very-friendly-darn or USA vs. finland. dont you think so?

Last edited by Gaz,

Morty

RG

get a sv on reikjavik or azores , get a group with diggy illy EG and loaded. or something like that.

Gaz

TPS

get a sv on reikjavik or azores , get a group with diggy illy EG and loaded. or something like that.

fuck salt?

KhaoZ

CA
GC

The pings dont really bother the USA players much and many matches have been played between top europian teams vs top USA teams sometimes they win sometimes we win its not a really smart question to ask tbh.

Jones

Men vs Boys

Gaz

TPS

The pings dont really bother the USA players much and many matches have been played between top europian teams vs top USA teams sometimes they win sometimes we win its not a really smart question to ask tbh.

hmm yeah I didnt know if they had any matches like that before. when was the latest? who won?

and yeah,I know somone who isnt getting a good recuitment comment. >:(

Last edited by Gaz,

Bash

The timezones are the real problem.

Darn

rockit like

better ping wins. we did giev two close games in cevo for their top teams. AS in lost gravel by 2 seconds

Gaz

TPS

better ping wins. we did giev two close games in cevo for their top teams. AS in lost gravel by 2 seconds

you can always try for a pretty much even ping. like,a server hosted in the middle of the atlantic. or LAN. will no one help fund a match between with the best teams in the world?

Last edited by Gaz,

Absolute

Yeah, host a server on a oil rig or something.

dauk

you can always try for a pretty much even ping. like,a server hosted in the middle of the atlantic. or LAN. will no one help fund a match between with the best teams in the world?

quick , someone rent a fishing boat in the middle of atlantic to host server , sounds awesome!

AnimaL

Yeah, host a server on a oil rig or something.

there is oil in atlantic?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

i’ll go on a dingy to the middle of the ocean with a router or summint.

Jones

Fucking LOL. Why don’t we ask the ministry of defense if we can borrow one of their nuclear submarines to host a server in the middle of the atlantic for a tf2 game.

hykleri

http://www.verygames.co.uk/product/8/Dedigames/DediGames_PRO

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »