Forum

Calling All Oldschool Public Players, The Enigma Zone Is Here.

Created 14th March 2022 @ 21:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hello Friends! Myself, Shintaz and some old school gamers have decided to create a Public / Community server in the vein of the old Uberium/Hampshire Heavies servers which were good fun and semi decent skilled pub servers.

From what I can tell looking at the server list (having not played in many years) decent public servers are few and far between plus casual appears to be just a Bot hellhole.

The map pool includes popular competitive and public maps, filtering out all of the rubbish (apart from tc_hydro which if you can remember how it works you’ll win a prize) no random crits, no random spread and a bunch of quality of life server mods.

Putting the finishing touches on it at the moment but feel free to add it to your favourites. Its hosted by the beautiful and benevolent Dutchie Arie over at serveme.tf

The Enigma Zone | Old School Public Server | serveme.tf
baguette.fakkelbrigade.eu:27215

I love you.

Tapley and I run around on the server in the evenings – anywhere between 18:15 (after work and din dins) and 21:30GMT – and use it as a bit of a haven between lobbies if it’s relatively empty.

Join the fun; trash-talking in chat is absolutely welcome, just don’t be a clown about it.

Cu@lan

Septique

Nice

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

So I’m a big fan of the PASStime gamemode and was wondering it would be possible to have passtime maps enter rotation for the next [s]highlander and 6s[/s] Pub seasons. If not making it its own separate [s]division[/s] Pub

Add A Reply Pages: 1