Forum

Kuferl.tf TDM Servers

Created 21st February 2017 @ 17:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Samski

Bully

I can’t see/connect to the servers – are they even up?

sasami

ERCAPITANO
VR

Quoted from Samski

I can’t see/connect to the servers – are they even up?

Potato-Chan

GONZALES

:( pls no die

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

It’s most probably because of yesterdays update. Arie said 2 of his machines are down as well (48 servers).

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

I’ll check once home from work.

LaMqTa

fenneks

The servers (including the TF2Pickup.net one) are down because of the latest update on TF2 and problem on TFTrue Anakin has fixed the problem on the linux version (Kuferl’s servers) and the windows (TF2Pickup.net server) later today/tomorrow! :)

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Both servers up again.

it wasn’t due to TFTrue but some missing libraries, big thanks to arie helping me too :)

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

There are no classlimits currently in the servers I’m afraid

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from Bloodis

There are no classlimits currently in the servers I’m afraid

Seems to be a tftrue bug, so gotta wait until thats fixed.

Puoskari

SVIFT

Yo Kuferl, you might really want to change the fixed spawns to random spawns and here’s why. I can’t think of anyone who likes the fixed spawns, it’s really aids on most maps and if the argument for it is that people don’t enjoy when someone spawns right behind them and get fucked, on fixed spawns you have to 1v4 in choke constantly, gullywash being the worst example.

Random spawns are just better, it’s really shitty especially if the fixed spawns is the only one populated, but it’s just aids to play when you have to think of your positioning or you just get all the spawners in your face, leading to them getting spawn camped until they get a spawn elsewhere if your team is any stronger.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

classlimits are fixed for now

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

I enabled tounament mode for now to be able to run the whitelist and classlimits without any problems.

People won’t be able to ready up though, but still see the ready up stuff on top of the screen. Might be a bit annoying (I dont think too much) but for now it seems to be the best solution.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Since TFTrue got fixed for whitelists again, the tournament mode is disabled again and everthing is back to normal.

also added a 3rd server, with random spawns: dm.kuferl.tf:27017

Furthermore i made a discord server for feedbacks, when a server is dead or anything else related to the dm servers.

https://discord.gg/rrQmDz3

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Servers are updated and running again.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Any reserved slot reservations from now until tomorrow 23:59 will go towards hugs.tf :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »