F!
Pander

guys wanna see a magic trick…

gonna make this ukrainian dissapear

abra cadabra

vac banned

unu

Quoted from Abra

I actually figured out what happened in my case…
https://www.google.com/?query=far+cry+extreme+injektor&gws_rd=cr&ei=k4KsV4-rL4PL6ATBnJeYDg#q=far+cry+extreme+injector

Trying to contact Steam Vac team but my hopes are small))

This app was blocking dota 2 game search,so I played like this for a few monthes just fine.But when I recently started playing tf2 again,game did connect to any secured servers,but you getting ban..

This is probably the dumbest thing I’ve read today

WML

(∩ ͠°. °)⊃━☆゚.*.* ABRACADABRA! (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) “This is the Sheepy patrol. Abra you’re coming with us.” (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Abra

Quoted from unu

[…]

This is probably the dumbest thing I’ve read today

sometimes if you did not understand something can mean you are dumb not the stuf you read.
sheepy your magic is shitty I performed dis same magic in NC groups but with whole your team disapered kekekekek

Last edited by Abra,

mba god's hand

st

Quoted from Abra

[…]
I have good suggestion,lets heavily discuss it!!! :D

this person also got a vac ban once.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ohy0u

Abra

This vac ban is totally my fault,extreme injector is basicaly cheat soft.But WTH i did not choose tf or dota in it,and i did not inject shit in games.Its just a fact this soft was launched with other game injected……..

ceo

Quoted from Abra

I actually figured out what happened in my case…
https://www.google.com/?query=far+cry+extreme+injektor&gws_rd=cr&ei=k4KsV4-rL4PL6ATBnJeYDg#q=far+cry+extreme+injector

Trying to contact Steam Vac team but my hopes are small))

This app was blocking dota 2 game search,so I played like this for a few monthes just fine.But when I recently started playing tf2 again,game did connect to any secured servers,but you getting ban..

believable tbh, hope you actualy didnt cheat since i see you as a great player

fr3fou

Quoted from Abra

This vac ban is totally my fault,extreme injector is basicaly cheat soft.But WTH i did not choose tf or dota in it,and i did not inject shit in games.Its just a fact this soft was launched with other game injected……..

If you had it running in the backgroud when you ran tf2, vac detected it probably

Last edited by fr3fou,

Collaide

#SaveAbra

konr

I believe Abra he is a sweetheart

kpopfan69

GADOU

you basiclly have to be extremelly carefull with vac. i know a couple of friends who got vac’d because they cheated or used some program on non steam related games

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Abra

[…]
sheepy your magic is shitty I performed dis same magic in NC groups but with whole your team disapered kekekekek

You are voldemort you cast a spell on us like abra cadabra but our love for scotland is like lily potter and counters the spell and you get vac banned now

Harry Potter and prisoner of ETF2L

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »