Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from quintosh

18:21 – Maidos |extv|: lol if u shut down tf2 now
18:21 – Maidos |extv|: ui wont start the game again
18:21 – Maidos |extv|: seems to be issue with tf2
18:22 – quintosh: thanks
18:22 – Maidos |extv|: seems that steam are moving stuff to steam pipe.. so tf2 only works
18:22 – Maidos |extv|: if u have it open already

can anyone confirm this

i just launched tf2 :)

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from profix

[…]

No Steam content servers are currently configured to deliver content for this game. This will be corrected soon. Please try again in a few minutes.

Is this enough confirmation for you? :)

sorry i think i phrased it wrong, can anyone confirm that steampipe is about to be released? i know you are just casual players like me and most likely not know anything about it but still, maybe there are some insiders around

Drem

fgt

rip in peace tf2 , never forget

AnimaL

there hasnt been any emails about it from valve… wouldnt be the first time they forget to send them out, but usually they do send them at least 1hr in advance

AnAkkk

For some reason the CSS, TF2 and DoD S depots have been changed to the SteamPipe ones, but the games are still set as not using SteamPipe…which is why they don’t work.

Looks like someone fucked up, and I don’t think they’re releasing the SteamPipe updates now.

EDIT:

I’ve told someone from Valve, and he acknowledged the problem, I guess it’ll be fixed soon.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Rinta

Looks like removing ClientRegistry.blob fixes the issue now (or maybe just restarting steam :D)

Last edited by Rinta,

Restarting Steam worked for me.

AnAkkk

That’s because Valve fixed it not too long ago.

MEGAMIDDIE

Restarted steam and deleted registry blobby thing, still not running

Tuto

8-)

Steam > Settings > change your download region to Spain/Portugal > open tf2 > profit

PliTy

Quoted from Tuto

Steam > Settings > change your download region to Spain/Portugal > open tf2 > profit

lol

broesel

LAME

So, has TF2 been switched to Steampipe yet?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

No.

Trath

no

AnimaL

No.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »