Forum

CEVO bans sandman will ETF2L follow?

Created 2nd March 2009 @ 08:22

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Ino

dp.
dp.

Nova I think they’re not crying because they fear losing games, but because Sandman makes the game dull for every class except the Scouts. That is why only some scout players want it to be allowed.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

If it’s duration is shortened and they set a limit to it, it would be fine.

hänsen

Team Popo!

stop whining… go playing.. highlandergather on http://www.esl.eu/de/tf2/gather/

NOW :p

atreides

if you want to address this to just him, use steam. (Ino)

Stay at the root of the matter.

Ino

dp.
dp.

No, I wanted to adress this to everybody who does not see why many people hate the sandman ;)
Anyway, I think we’ll just have to wait for the admins decision on that matter or hopefully Valve tweaks the sandman to be acceptable soon.

Norrland3000

Okay I know what we can do, we can simply ban the sandman?

I know, my suggestions are ZE AWESOME!

atreides

Add something reasonable to this discussion, this thread is already clogged with redundancy.

Like some people said, its much Luck. if you are going to cap the 5th point, a Scout just can Spam the Ball inside, hoping to hit someone, if you hit the Medic, you won it.
The weapon is very unfair, and thats a Scout saying. Besides that, It really changes much on the Gameplay as a Scout.
But i think the real Problem is, that you know what yo uare going to lose with the Sandman – the Doublejump. You know, in which maps you need the Doublejump and on which one not. Besides, like the Kritzkrieg takes away the invulnerability, you dont always know if its better or not. You can kill the whole enemy team with it- If the enemy Medic Ubers the normal one, you lose all. That risk isnt at the Sandman.

Mick-

ban this shit ASAP ,and ban the noobs who support the Sandman from every leagues too , thx . starting by that nova123456 guy :D

Evil

Lady GaGa is hawt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rQblP5i47w

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

ban mick

atreides

Well roared, lion! Fanboyrobots will support you soon with more posts like “I don’t like, ban”.

xncc: It’s exactly the same like medic’s decision between kritzkrieg and medigun:
There are maps out where immortality is mostly better (i.e. maps with setup time) and pushmaps where it’s equalised. Personally, I think doublejump is better on more situations, regarding all.

Bash

Lady GaGa is an androgynous horceface, what the hell is wrong with you.

Mitch

5P.

Ban the Sandman at ETF2L because it’s really inbalanced and ruining the Gameplay.

Joshua

I don’t think its as terrible as people are making out, but I still think that its ill suited to TF2, and the style of the game as a whole. It shouldn’t be allowed in leagues.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »