Forum

wat

Created 28th April 2012 @ 05:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Regen

nf.
9F

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596969175429544944/E3AE4BBEF4C2CDFAC69C670A43653BCE4B1D34D7/

why

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/April_27,_2012_Patch

DuPe

[9mm]
HHH

oh valve you silly

Cool, just like people used to do when you could edit that and have it show up @ sv_pure 2 allowing them to see stickies hidden everywhere. Thanks Valve.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

OMG valve touched the most op class in the game!!!!

Сергей

Oh nice, sticky traps will be invisible.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from smziii

OMG valve touched the most op class in the game!!!!

I didn’t see any Scout-related patch notes, which ones are you referring to?

KLar

okie

Quoted from broesel

[…]

no double jump

Ghostface

spire

TF2 is dead?

Sc

anyway that glow is only for like 3~s and if you can see glow then you can hear how demo is putting those stickies

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from Sc

anyway that glow is only for like 3~s and if you can see glow then you can hear how demo is putting those stickies

The glow and strobe on normal stickies only lasts a short while. The glow and strobe on crit stickies lasts forever and is visible through some walls and around most corners.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from broesel

[…]

?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from almightybob

[…]

The glow and strobe on normal stickies only lasts a short while. The glow and strobe on crit stickies lasts forever and is visible through some walls and around most corners.

Do you often hide your CRIT stickie traps from people in hard to see places? If so, you’re using kritz wrong.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Do you often hide your CRIT stickie traps from people in hard to see places? If so, you’re using kritz wrong.

crit truthbomb.

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from Enef

If it’s near the end of the krit charge and I can’t see any enemies about, yeah I’ll stick my last crit sticky somewhere sneaky.
What do you do, waste it?

Last edited by almightybob,

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from almightybob

[…]

If it’s near the end of the krit charge and I can’t see any enemies about, yeah I’ll stick my last crit sticky somewhere sneaky. What do you do, waste it?

I fire it over buildings in case of sick1frargs.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »