Finally first.

Created 5th August 2011 @ 17:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

So are you.

and you as well.
(lets lock this like the MGE thread ~yay!)

Forsak3n

S

karaoke champion 2011

Ashes

Last edited by Ashes,

Dummy

Quoted from Ashes

que, what was wrong with what you said

Last edited by Dummy,

medfoo

trick17

what in the holy mother of fuck was that shit?!

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from medfoo

what in the holy mother of fuck was that shit?!

WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK

black male ! yoar

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]
WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITHt WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK

Cash rules everything around me, C.R.E.A.M, get yo’ money, dolla’ dolla’ bill y’all!

Hola @ me

Stimpy

Any chance of an english one? or sub titles?

strut

-=Crazy=-

Quoted from raappana

hahaha “I fuckin sick of You but You don’t care” :D:D weird. A lot of hate, rage in this song, best art ever.

“There’s no art without pain, there’s no music without love”

This song has a lot of pain lol

Ripple

Quoted from Cizeer

Lol cool music
this music has a name or he just made it ??

he made it himself.

and ofc it’s not a masterpiece :P never was supposed to be one ;) He probably never should’ve done it lol

Last edited by Ripple,

Quoted from Ripple

I’m always last. Last on scoreboard, last on mid.

But i’m the first tf2-player someone wrote a song about (probably while raging).

http://www.vier-clan.de/%C3%B6nemli.mp3

All credits go to ramon -> http://etf2l.org/forum/user/5722/

I am sorry to disappoint you, but you’re not the first tf2-player someone wrote a song about. You’re a bit late for that, since daniel wrote a song about a few people from the Norwegian community about a year ago. I’m not claiming that he was the first to make a song about a tf2-player either, just saying that you’re at least one year late.

Ace

Quoted from Brass_Monkey

[…]

I am sorry to disappoint you, but you’re not the first tf2-player someone wrote a song about. You’re a bit late for that, since daniel wrote a song about a few people from the Norwegian community about a year ago. I’m not claiming that he was the first to make a song about a tf2-player either, just saying that you’re at least one year late.

Thumbs up to Brass_Monkey.

bìester

Quoted from Brass_Monkey

[…]

and who cares?

Moosecake

Quick, someone say something about someone’s mother.

Quoted from bìester

[…]

and who cares?

I thought your friend Ripple might care. At least he cared enough earlier to make a thread about being first, despite not being first at all.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »