PStM
DStS

Quoted from Steve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3lVu0_gF0

The video says it all

sup steve

Ghostface

spire

Discussing self-preference is such a stupid thing to do.

You like playing with unlocks, play on any normal server.
You like playing vanilla, play on a vanilla pubserver.

Is it really that hard? Don’t give me the “oh im not madding, im just pointing out what the game has become”. Yes, yes you are. Wanna know what makes you do that? The mad.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Everybody, come quick! Look! Look! Someone is madding about unlocks!!!11

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Or it was a funny skit, that although had something to say on unlocks (doesn’t mean that was the view of the maker of the video), was complete reliant on that fact.

I also liked the point of Valve’s changing philosophy of getting people to play medic more, then going to allow a lot of classes self-heal or even better (mad millk/conch) heal teammates.

Lost it when he got to the Demo :D

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from CrashSite

I also liked the point of Valve’s changing philosophy of getting people to play medic more, then going to allow a lot of classes self-heal or even better (mad millk/conch) heal teammates.

Because it didn’t work =)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

Because it didn’t work =)

Didn’t say it was true or justified or even hypocritical, just that I liked it.

mrwhizz

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Didn’t say it was true or justified or even hypocritical, just that I liked it.

and according to Ghostface’s logic that makes you mad.

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from Ghostface

Discussing self-preference is such a stupid thing to do.

Self preference is different than thinking about what the purpose of something is. The chargin’ targe and the huntsman are two of the few things that offer a different playstyle while the gunslinger allows for more offensive engies for example. My opinion on those unlocks doesn’t come into play here, this is just facts. You could argue here these are good unlocks (if you like unlocks). The black box, KGB, lock n load and countless others have no real purpose as they do no compliment a classes strengths or offer a new playstyle (if you think that makes it good) and are therefore bad unlocks (regardless of whether you dislike unlocks or not).

INB4 unlocks debate

Last edited by laerin,

Ched

.tony

Objectively speaking the updates to teamfortress 2 have diminished the dependence on teamplay and hence have undermimed the necessity for the same level of teamwork required to achieve victory compared to the state of the game on release.

However people who aren’t willing to accept that find it much easier to justify their self imposed belief that this isn’t true by calling those who point it out mad butthurt manchildren who do not own enough hats and don’t know how to have fun.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Ched

Objectively speaking the updates to teamfortress 2 have diminished the dependence on teamplay and hence have undermimed the necessity for the same level of teamwork required to achieve victory compared to the state of the game on release.

However people who aren’t willing to accept that find it much easier to justify their self imposed belief that this isn’t true by calling those who point it out mad butthurt manchildren who do not own enough hats and don’t know how to have fun.

TESTIFY BROTHER!

Quoted from Ched

Just fucking carpet bombing with 20 kiloton truth bombs.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Ched

QFT

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »