x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 Next »

Stranger

2stronk

Quoted from GibbZ

make it so the scout pistol is more accurate and not so sporadic plz

Spike Himself

TC

Nothing wrong with the pistol as it is.

Sc

Quoted from Spike Himself

Nothing wrong with the pistol as it is.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Martn

[…]
Making the game more easy and predictable != True skilled level of play.

You might also want to go back to tf_weapon_criticals 1 and tf_damagedisablespread 0 then.

Dummy

Quoted from Martn

[…]

nuh-uh

wer

tfortress.no

Quoted from Martn

[…]

The game being predictable has never been a problem. It will always be unpredictable in the way that you will never know for sure what your opponents next move is.

Take the game Chess as an example. The same pieces have been used forever, and noone complaines about it being predictable. And I haven’t heard anyone suggest adding unlocks to it yet ;)

When you say “making the game more easy”, do you think it’s more easy because you and your opponent are limited to only three weapons? It’s still player versus player, the most skilled player will usually win :)

Anakin: Can you look into removing mini-crits?

Sketch

MM

Quoted from wer

[…]The game being predictable has never been a problem. It will always be unpredictable in the way that you will never know for sure what your opponents next move is.

Take the game Chess as an example. The same pieces have been used forever, and noone complaines about it being predictable. And I haven’t heard anyone suggest adding unlocks to it yet ;)

When you say “making the game more easy”, do you think it’s more easy because you and your opponent are limited to only three weapons? It’s still player versus player, the most skilled player will usually win :)

Anakin: Can you look into removing mini-crits?

with the exception to this rule being call of duty 4 and its successors.

AnAkkk

Quoted from wer

[…]Anakin: Can you look into removing mini-crits?

I could if the majority of players agree with this.

AnimaL

whats mini-crits

AnAkkk

Updated
– Fixed some rare bug which could cause the map to randomly change again after a changelevel was called when the STV map change delay was enabled
– Added some chat error messages when the plugin update failed

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

I was wondering if you could compile the STV-Autorecord part in a separate Plugin. Would be awsome having that function without SourceMod and without all the other features, while great, I do not need and would prefer not loaded in the first place to not confuse Opponents as to why TFTrue is loaded.

AnAkkk

You can still disable other features with cvars?

electro

Got Milk?

is it posible to change weapon restrictions midgame?

or do i have to reload map again?

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Can i also stop TFTrue from changing the Game Description? It makes sense that some plugins do that as you can see at glance what gamemode is being played (MGE,TDM) but it seems unnecessary for TFTrue.

Another suggestion:

The STV-Delay, while it’s a great feature, it can be really annoying if you forgot to turn it off when just playing a mix or do w/e thats not an official.

How about changing the map instantly if you issue the “changelevel” command a second time while the 90sec countdown is active?

Or maybe something like this is possible:

changelevel cp_badlands X

while X represents the time to wait in seconds and is by default set to tv_delay if you don’t add the number to the command

EDIT:
hmm another idea:
It would be awsome if TFTrue unloaded SourceMod (if present) completly and visible to the enemy, when both Teams are “Ready”. As i can understand people don’t like to play on Servers with SourceMod active, but Pre-Round Deathmatch is such a great thing.

AnAkkk

Quoted from electro

is it posible to change weapon restrictions midgame?

or do i have to reload map again?

Changing tftrue_unlockable_weapons doesn’t need a map change. It automatically applies the changes.

Quoted from slate

Can i also stop TFTrue from changing the Game Description? It makes sense that some plugins do that as you can see at glance what gamemode is being played (MGE,TDM) but it seems unnecessary for TFTrue.

Another suggestion:

The STV-Delay, while it’s a great feature, it can be really annoying if you forgot to turn it off when just playing a mix or do w/e thats not an official.

How about changing the map instantly if you issue the “changelevel” command a second time while the 90sec countdown is active?

Or maybe something like this is possible:

changelevel cp_badlands X

while X represents the time to wait in seconds and is by default set to tv_delay if you don’t add the number to the command

EDIT:
hmm another idea:
It would be awsome if TFTrue unloaded SourceMod (if present) completly and visible to the enemy, when both Teams are “Ready”. As i can understand people don’t like to play on Servers with SourceMod active, but Pre-Round Deathmatch is such a great thing.

I could make it change the map instantly when a 2nd changelevel is entered.

You aren’t supposed to have SourceMod at all on your server when playing matches/in leagues, though I don’t think I should really force an unload. It happens that some plugins can crash the server while being unloaded.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 Next »