x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 61 Next »

xzr

diz iz sweet

AnAkkk

Updated
– Fixed the crash brought by the yesterday/today TF2 update.

Just restart your server to apply the update.

AnAkkk

Updated
– tftrue_maxfov default value set to 90

AnAkkk

As a lot of people know the damage done by projectiles, in particular grenade launcher, is a bit random depending of where you shoot the body. It depends of how far from the center of enemy’s body you hit him with the grenade. The center point that the game uses is mostly the feet from what I’ve seen. As you may have noticed this result in pipe grenades doing like 95 to 105 damage (that not the real values, but it’s around), so it sometimes take you 2 or 3 grenades to kill a soldier.

I could add a consistent damage of 100 for grenades in TFTrue, when tf_damage_disablespread is enabled. Would anyone be interested?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

make it so the scout pistol is more accurate and not so sporadic plz

wampee

cool

AnimaL

Quoted from GibbZ

but deals less dmg?

randa

Quoted from AnAkkk

As a lot of people know the damage done by projectiles, in particular grenade launcher, is a bit random depending of where you shoot the body. It depends of how far from the center of enemy’s body you hit him with the grenade. The center point that the game uses is mostly the feet from what I’ve seen. As you may have noticed this result in pipe grenades doing like 95 to 105 damage (that not the real values, but it’s around), so it sometimes take you 2 or 3 grenades to kill a soldier.

I could add a consistent damage of 100 for grenades in TFTrue, when tf_damage_disablespread is enabled. Would anyone be interested?

No.

dauk

Quoted from AnAkkk

it wont affect 6×6 that much since you basically will never meet a solly on its own with 200 hp.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from AnAkkk

I could add a consistent damage of 100 for grenades in TFTrue, when
tf_damage_disablespread is enabled. Would anyone be interested?

interesting idea, but no thanks :)

Martn

Quoted from AnAkkk

Making the game more easy and predictable != True skilled level of play.

dauk

Quoted from Martn

[…]
Making the game more easy and predictable != True skilled level of play.

actually the less randomness the more skill based game is

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from dauk

[…]

actually the less randomness the more skill based game is

and that, kids, is why Poker is so skillful.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

and that, kids, is why Poker is so skillful.

i once sucked out on this one dude and won 4,500,000 fb poker chips off him

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from GibbZ

Give scout smg.

:Ddddddddd

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 61 Next »