Forum

Rollbacks

Created 21st December 2010 @ 09:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

If anyone knows where I can find rollbacks from April this year onwards, could you drop me a line on Steam? Thanks!

Wabbeh

Rollbacks as in demo rollbacks, for recording? If so sods.colonslash.eu if I remember right.

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

^ Yea, Spike helped me, I am sure he can help you aswell.

Spike Himself

TC

lol chris, told you about this 2 days ago

I guess we can now safely say…

Spike truly is the Dutch version of Chris :D

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Cycl4mate

I guess we can now safely say…

Spike truly is the Dutch version of Chris :D

lol why is that?

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

lol why is that?

It’s obvious! :O
no need to explain?

Spike Himself

TC

Call me dumb then, but I don’t get it.

Call me dumb then, but I don’t get it.

You’re just trying to act different to deny the facts. ;_;

hapha

Spike, why not just upload every version (highly compressed) prior to a major (demo-breaking) update, and let players test their own demos, that way the community can help keep track of which demos work for whatever period and you don’t have to spend so much time on it? Also, that will allow more people to take advantage of this kind gesture ;] anyway great work on this, I’ve only just heard about it.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from hapha

Spike, why not just upload every version (highly compressed) prior to a major (demo-breaking) update, and let players test their own demos, that way the community can help keep track of which demos work for whatever period and you don’t have to spend so much time on it? Also, that will allow more people to take advantage of this kind gesture ;] anyway great work on this, I’ve only just heard about it.

Because there’s not really a point – recently valve “fixed” the whole breaking demos thing. It’s just some demos from around march/april this year that sometimes don’t work, and really old ones from around february 2009 and earlier.

Also it’s around 3GB per version. And then there’s the fact it’s all online already. I didn’t fabricate it myself.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

[…]
And then there’s the fact it’s all online already.

where?

Spike Himself

TC

Can’t link that here, but Google should get you going :)

IPZIE

SUAVE

It is-

AnimaL

Can’t link that here, but Google should get you going :)

why

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »