x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

Your opinion: Hacker or no?

Created 7th December 2008 @ 09:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Redman350

[FB]

Cmon now, you’d have to be retarded to miss that soldier shot on well O_O

agron

Relic

lol?

red you’re joking right, he didnt even see the solly there, then he suddenly twitches to look at the window and pulls of a hs on a guy just flying past it? yeah, nothing weird about that…

Oh and I don’t see any evidence of haxing in those clips.

qck.

U/²

sometimes it looks like Aimbot-

Everything can easily be explained. Dude is clean.

Oh yea and the video was horrible to watch. LETS BREAK IT DOWN!

Redman350

[FB]

sorry, i forgot to put /sarcasm

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

lmao what a bad cheat movie.

What was the creator thinking? “Yes I’ll take the fastest class in the game and slow it down to 5% to make it dodgy!”

And why bother including prefires? Any decent player prefires alot.

Oh and LOL at including the clip of well “looking through the floor”, even the cheat movie had the shadow bleeding through onto the wall, nevermind the ingame sound + teammates calling.

J3

no aimbot so far…. aimbot point is to give u 100% hit doesnt show that there.
I could say that prolly we could be using some wallhack but since there was no true TRACKING trough walls since I could perfectly hear them and see the shadows. Predict something is a good thing I dunno where predict a camping point is bad since we all do it in some way after some gameplay. Slowmotion vids suck anyway but wtever was the biggest lame atempt I´ve seen trying to see some cheating on those. I was really trying to see the point on that scout shot on well…. wtf? A guy who gives a last shot to a door that is a common choke point before he goes heal… ? didnt even did DAMAGE.

Other shots on wall were lack of skill, and 1s clip was good shot with some luck… and good for him dont see any proof of cheating in any of this vid. And I’v cheat checked when was team leader already.

@the guy who did the vid: Get a life honestly!

Myth

I havent played with him so i cant tell accurate coz of the stv and the other shitz(luck,sound etc)but the clip is suspicious…

Solus

The idea behind the well shot (Which imo is the only damning clip in the video) isn’t the fact that he shoots at the closed well door. It’s that he shoots at the closed well door roughly where the soldier is (normal) but his crosshair mechanically snaps to the demoman to the right after the shot (not normal).

The demoman had not been sighted from the scout’s POV at all.

Though because that’s one instance you could chalk that down to coincidence.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3