spire

Lolwut.

When’d this happen ;/

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

gubbins and phytek bossin it

Jims

[GM\\\'2]

someones been playing around with plugins or bad public hacks then…

Pandylo

Quoted from Swifty

LOL:}}}}

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Swifty

+1

Mark

Phase

What did I tell you Gubbins…

ZeyOrk

I always know a cunt when I see him, hat is next

Pandylo

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Pandylo

and Only i knew Gubbins was using hes admin rights for changing phys 2nd account steam ids and shit or deleting the account.

what?

Pandylo

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

what?

it happened one nite when we were in mumble

Dummy

is he going to get removed from the admin team in that case? not setting the best example, even if he was probably just messing around with stuff late at night for the laughs :/

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Dummy

is he going to get removed from the admin team in that case? not setting the best example, even if he was probably just messing around with stuff late at night for the laughs :/

It probably should’ve happened before when he was already associating himself with banned cheats. I know there’s been plenty of whispers around TF2 about it, but Ben can’t say he wasn’t ever warned.

You’re an idiot for getting banned in mw2 or whatever it was you were doing mate. It causes people to lose their faith and trust in you. Unfortunately when the position you’re in, is one that involves anti-cheat – you’re basically fucked.

Personally, I’m pretty disappointed as it was me who recommended Gubbins for the AC team in the first place :[

demsii

EPA

Quoted from d2m

[…]

It probably should’ve happened before when he was already associating himself with banned cheats. I know there’s been plenty of whispers around TF2 about it, but Ben can’t say he wasn’t ever warned.

You’re an idiot for getting banned in mw2 or whatever it was you were doing mate. It causes people to lose their faith and trust in you. Unfortunately when the position you’re in, is one that involves anti-cheat – you’re basically fucked.

Personally, I’m pretty disappointed as it was me who recommended Gubbins for the AC team in the first place :[

Can’t really beat yourself up for the actions of others.. And seeing you’ve already stepped down, you’re kinda out of firing range. It doesn’t really matter what game you cheat in or if it was “fer teh lulz”. You basicly just show you’re not to be trusted and if you are in a position where people need to trust your judgement and you abuse that, can’t really say you’re in the right spot then. And as you could claim it was for any other game but there is no way to be certain, well .. (if you have to cheat in online games, no matter what game, it’s pretty pathetic to start with)

This doesn’t only look bad on himself, but on the entire admin team. I suggest getting some better qualified, unbiased people in the future. (And less “friends <3"-arrangements)

In my opinion the only viable option to not lose a lot of face is to remove him, due to abusing admin rights and cheating himself.

But hey, that's just my 2 cents.

Waster

He can always say he was testing some cheats out so he can recognize haxors better.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Surely this is the best time, if any, to have a complete overhaul of the way ETF2L AC go about their business?

ETF2L needs people who aren’t easily influenced or in a circlejerk, like me…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 31 Next »