Forum

Trivia Competition

Created 10th June 2009 @ 05:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

eoN^

A new post on the Team Fortress blog has appeared:
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=2562

I think it would be quite nice if ETF2L hosted a little pub quiz like game for a one day cup or something (maybe on ventrilo?), dunno about prizes but i think it would be a laugh.

Just an idea so flame all you like but preferably post something constructive or just say simple -1…

sickless

fnx.simrai

agree, would be funny

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Cloaking Crustaitons? CRAB SPY! :D

Pub quiz’s are fun but wikipedia ruins everythng :(

eoN^

Cloaking Crustaitons? CRAB SPY! :D

Pub quiz’s are fun but wikipedia ruins everythng :(

True, vent with quick answers though?

Like you have 5 seconds to answer or something :s

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

i’ll have wikipedia open or google and type the question in as you say it :p

flushy

P.O.P

wikipedia contains a lot of crap… not that it matters everyone still ctrl c + ctrl v for homework

eoN^

… Make it questions that arent that simple? Like… I dunno… Meh im crap at thinking of questions but there must be someone good at it in the TF2 community :>

nemppu

mmm.

Well if it was a quiz about the competetive scene then googling would become more difficult. Like, I doubt you can find the answer to “what was the current clan dignitas’ team name before they joined four kings?” in wikipedia.

ulv

h.
Liero

i can just imagine having 40 people screaming FOUR KINGS after half the question has been read. ok, who was first?!

jagbama

бекон

Well if it was a quiz about the competetive scene then googling would become more difficult. Like, I doubt you can find the answer to “what was the current clan dignitas’ team name before they joined four kings?” in wikipedia.

I don’t know the answer, but I’d have guessed playmakers based on the 2nd result Google gave me :P

eoN^

Good idea :> That one i dont actually know :3

But yeah questions like that would be cool. Maybe more difficult though or trick questions etc would be fun :>

Anyway if any admins like the idea feel free to mix it up a lil etc to your own liking.

Have TF2 Gossip open!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

When this player is down, one should push.

A. 50 cent
B. Byte
C. Bmagic

Bjuo

:D

Puppets

Have TF2 Gossip open!

can you gimme the link for tha gossip where there is the name of the 4kings before being picked up?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »