Forum

Friendly 6v6's

Created 2nd June 2009 @ 17:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Brzozka

[HAM]

Hey guys

I was wondering if any teams wanted to have some friendly 6v6 games. Maybe get a few teams together to play in rotation – Kinda like a friendly practise league

Contact Team [HAM] if you are interested

Jowy

Check out #tf.wars on Quakenet.

Brzozka

[HAM]

Cheers – I tried IRC before but couldnt figure it out :S

I was hoping not to have to use quakenet…

davesan

epx^
Panda

Cheers – I tried IRC before but couldnt figure it out :S

I was hoping not to have to use quakenet…

its easy, youll work it out :)

Netsky

same here, I would rather go #tf.wars, so just sit down and check irc out, isn’t that hard you know :D

Brzozka

[HAM]

I feel like im talking to a computer :S

Bones

[SAS]
[SAS]

#tf.wars hardly works as low+ constitutes pretty much div6-3 you either get a roll over game or get rolled

Bash

#tf.wars works fine, you find your games with relative ease, it’s people not knowing their own skill that presents these problems.

compton

cvx|

You can find low games on #tf.wars too, and it never hurts the channel to look for a game yourself.

eoN^

Hehe i think hes looking for a clan to have friendly games with more than just once. Aka like a once a week kinda thing, maybe so they can both communicate what was wrong with each others play etc to improve. Its a good idea and more teams should do it.

Anyway i dont think theres any need to tell them to try #tf.wars since they already know about it. Your just wasting posts :>

xtala

As in sparring partner right?

eoN^

As in sparring partner right?

Im guessing so, but it sure would beat getting rolled from random games in tf.wars but i think its a nice idea, i never really see that with clans nowadays but when i was in a non-league clan (ages ago) they used to find a few enemys that where pretty even and just play and play and play. Never really talked about what went wrong and right though but i think that would help both teams improve a lot.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Anyway i dont think theres any need to tell them to try #tf.wars since they already know about it. Your just wasting posts :>

Stop wasting posts!

Add A Reply Pages: 1