Forum

My experience so far in Mid hasn't been the best...

Created 12th October 2018 @ 07:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Droy

JWS

Just thought I would share my thoughts on our match up this last week, so our first match went pretty well so we got 6 points and we got the lead with some other teams, this included toxic neets and we got matched against them, i thought this was fine and was really hyped for the match but my internet died for 2 hours, our roamer’s pc died and our main flank scout was not around to play and so we lost.
But thats all our fault until then, this week (week 3) is what I thought was really unfair, we got matched with a team who won 2 games but because their results were not posted they had 6 points at the point when match ups were done, after this they got a major warning that resulted in a penalty point which is alright, what I dont get is, after this irregularity, why werent the match ups done again so we would be matched against a team with closer skill to us? This 6 point difference probably would not matter most of the times but with nearly 40 teams competing, where a lot of players have more than mid experience all the way to prem and teams with players coming the first time from low seems like it would be important to make sure fair match ups were made.

I know you cant fix anything obviously but maybe this could be avoided in the future, hopefully our next match ups will be better.

jeven99

you should be happy you are playing better players, otherwise how will you improve? what are you going to do if you make playoffs

Blanc

GANJA

Quoted from jeven99

you should be happy you are playing better players, otherwise how will you improve? what are you going to do if you make playoffs

Wise words from the beast himself

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Quoted from Blanc

[…]

Wise words from the beast himself

akachu

GAA

Quoted from jeven99

nice way to totally dodge his point

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

Quoted from Droy

we got matched with a team who won 2 games but because their results were not posted they had 6 points at the point when match ups were done

How are you so sure this happened? Manky uploaded the results at 23:22 that Saturday, which is before the match ups are made. Sometimes it just happens that teams with different amount of points have to play each other, because there are an uneven amount of teams or teams already played each other.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from jeven99

Great reply, if you can’t beat good players with bad teammates, then you won’t win high.

Droy

JWS

Quoted from jeven99

What is this logic? Why dont we just match up open with prem then, they will improve 1 million times more i bet…

Droy

JWS

Quoted from TimTum

[…]

How are you so sure this happened? Manky uploaded the results at 23:22 that Saturday, which is before the match ups are made. Sometimes it just happens that teams with different amount of points have to play each other, because there are an uneven amount of teams or teams already played each other.

Well someone from my team mentioned their results were in late, and I checked when we gpt matched with them they still had no results from second match.

kbbq

Try.

ardnj

Last edited by kbbq,

Add A Reply Pages: 1