Forum

Some ETF2L config suggestions

Created 18th April 2018 @ 18:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Melectrome

The ETF2L main config has a cvar that changes tf_weapon_criticals, but if tf_weapon_criticals_melee is set to 2, it enables random crits for melee weapons regardless of what tf_weapon_criticals is set to.
The tf_teamtalk cvar no longer exists in TF2, and it should be replaced with tf_gravetalk.
The tf_dropped_weapon_lifetime is a command that requires sv_cheats 1, I don’t think it’s necessary to include it anymore

Please update these cvars, especially the tf_weapon_criticals_melee! It may create unfair moments in tournament matches!

Last edited by Melectrome,

Just tested it, seems to be true. Whilst trivial I agree that the config should be changed for this.

alba

duplo

Random kritz regardless if melee or all weapons is always a bad idea for a competetive game

Last edited by alba,

I think he’s saying if you play on a server with melee kritz on and then exec the etf2l config then melee kritz stays on, when it should be off.

General Zimmer

CEO

Quoted from Included_Middle

I think he’s saying if you play on a server with melee kritz on and then exec the etf2l config then melee kritz stays on, when it should be off.

Quoted from alba

Random kritz regardless if melee or all weapons is always a bad idea for a competetive game

Guys, for further posts made by you 2, please rethink what you’re saying and ask yourself. Is this post useful? Will it actually help someone? Is this off topic?

And please don’t take this negetive, I just want to tip you guys some advise since these 2 posts are purely(I’m sorry) a waste of everybodies time.

Last edited by General Zimmer,

Melectrome

Quoted from General Zimmer

[…]

[…]

Guys, for further posts made by you 2, please rethink what you’re saying and ask yourself. Is this post useful? Will it actually help someone? Is this off topic?

And please don’t take this negetive, I just want to tip you guys some advise since these 2 posts are purely(I’m sorry) a waste of everybodies time.

This. Thanks <3

AlesKee

9GUYS

yeah middle you idiot!!!11

Quoted from AlesKee

yeah middle you idiot!!!11

please rethink what you’re saying and ask yourself. Is this post useful? Will it actually help someone? Is this off topic? Honestly aleskee you should be forum banned.

Add A Reply Pages: 1