Forum

Fraggas fellas

Created 10th October 2011 @ 19:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from Mike

you changed 3 players, that’s more than 50%, and it doesn’t matter if they’re offclassing or not, sorry.

As unfair i think this rules is as we apparently changed 4 of us ( during the pre-season so it wasnt even started) theres nothing to do about and we can only accept it , the thing thats up to discussion is : do you think its fair to act like that without even a single warning? Anything about the rule itself? Just want to know what people thinks.

I’m drunk and this thread is shit

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Inuy

[…]
do you think its fair to act like that without even a single warning? Anything about the rule itself?

Yes, because we’re not talking flaming or missing screenshot here, we’re talking serious offense against the rules you should have read and understood before signing up. They could treat you nicer, but it’s all your own fault you got dropped; think next time before shitting around like that. Also, please think if you posting irc convo logs like that and spitting hate left and right might not, by any chance, start a useless ten pages long flamewar. Thank you.

Bonkers

+1 to freshmeat

Taimou

so I can go make a team to div 6 with new players and then kick them all and take my old team back there? )))

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

Yes, because we’re not talking flaming or missing screenshot here, we’re talking serious offense against the rules you should have read and understood before signing up. They could treat you nicer, but it’s all your own fault you got dropped; think next time before shitting around like that. Also, please think if you posting irc convo logs like that and spitting hate left and right might not, by any chance, start a useless ten pages long flamewar. Thank you.

Serious offence? : Changed 4 players, didnt rage against noone and just stating facts and didnt recieve any warnings about it. Just wanted to know what people thinks, if you got something inherent to the main convo add it , if you want to talk shit please avoid.

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from Taimou

so I can go make a team to div 6 with new players and then kick them all and take my old team back there? )))

Taimou , i repeat : our main medic in div 2 joined to play soldier and we are all offclassing , the other 2 never been upper then div4 , we made a mix and we got removed without any warning in the “mid” of a season ( after 1 game ) wich sounds odd to me, if i wanted to “smurf” ( makes me laugh as i didnt play tf2 for ages and honestly , i suck. ) i wouldnt have done this would i?

WLL

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

I’m stoned and this thread is shit

Azured

eureka

Quoted from Mike

you changed 3 players, that’s more than 50%, and it doesn’t matter if they’re offclassing or not, sorry.

While my math abilities may have taken permanent damage from the above statement, I believe 3/6 is not strictly greater than 50%, but in fact equal to 50%.

Also, quoting the relevant rule:

3.6 Switching line-ups or hijacking teams is not allowed

A team may not be replaced in a competition by a new team or lineup without admin permission. Teams can be qualified as ‘new’ if none or very few of the lineup at the start of the season or cup are still active and participating. We will look at teams breaking this rule and holds the right to remove them from the league. Any decisions made will be at the full discretion of the admin team and all circumstances will be taken into account. If your team is facing extreme lineup changes please contact an admin.

I would say 50% is borderline to an “extreme lineup change”, but as the rule says, it’s at the admins discretion. I could definately see the argument fall either way.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

mmm guys

When you walk into the bank and ask the bank manager for a loan, and he says “No”, all your friends and family will tell you “The bank manager’s wrong”, when you go into an investor and he says “No”, all your friends and family, said “The investor is wrong”. You got a fantastic idea, but one day you have to wake up to the reality, and understand… that your friends and family are wrong, and you’re wrong, because it is not gonna sell.

I’m out.

flushy

P.O.P

fuck this shit.

I’m out.

kaidus

WiK?

Black and white rule to cover a very colourful circumstance.

But let’s just blame the teams instead.

Oxy

TC.Express

“YOU DONT GET BETTER HAVING THE EASY WAY”

Lol. Quite ironic that you ruined our division last season and made it boring by giving up like 3 rounds all season (inb4 ‘u just mad bro’) when you blatantly knew you were higher.

The rules are rules. Your a player who’s been around long enough to know that if your ever in doubt of the rules you just ask an admin.

Also freshmeatt wasn’t talking shit, you asked for opinions on it and you got one. Grow up.

gj admins

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

3.6 Switching line-ups or hijacking teams is not allowed

A team may not be replaced in a competition by a new team or lineup without admin permission. Teams can be qualified as ‘new’ if none or very few of the lineup at the start of the season or cup are still active and participating. We will look at teams breaking this rule and holds the right to remove them from the league. Any decisions made will be at the full discretion of the admin team and all circumstances will be taken into account. If your team is facing extreme lineup changes please contact an admin.

Think that explains it, well in your right to dispute it however you changed half of your lineup and never contacted an admin. Let me compare this to Team Ronnytech who did contact an admin about their line-up changes, you only have yourselves to blame for not reading the rules and/or trying to abuse them.

Califax

dyn.

I’m confused why you would go public with this with the intension: “would like more opinions of players”…

But then clearly don’t actually want to hear it…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »