Forum

lÖÖFv's new hud with screenshots!

Created 18th January 2010 @ 17:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

lÖÖFv

BLLB

hi! i made this hud a few days ago and i think some people might like it. Its the first of its kind that anyone can download ( i think, correct me if im wrong)

special features*
hp, ammo and charge meter close to crosshair
green and bigger damageaccount
10 rows in the kill list.
youtube of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aABPL-BX7fs

download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVFMQFDM

feel free to give constructive criticism and / or requests for new features etc etc

lÖÖFv

BLLB

also, i fixed the other dl link that i posted yesterday. this one doesnt have lag on the damageaccount

tragett

okay… i guess if you like it its what counts

Jude

notdoggo

Meh, the ammo count is still messed up with 16:9, and the damage indicator still laggs :P

lÖÖFv

BLLB

Quoted from Jude

Meh, the ammo count is still messed up with 16:9, and the damage indicator still laggs :P

well, its in normal place for me and i use 1280×720 what res do u have?

XO -

just so u know youtube link doesnt work

FlasH

i want it for 4:3 :((

flame

how do you aim with all that stuff on your crosshair.

lÖÖFv

BLLB

Quoted from FlasH

i want it for 4:3 :((

like it says at the bottom, feel free to post requests. for what resolution on 4:3 then? might make it. not sure yet though.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

4×3 works for all the 4×3 resolutions bar 640×480

Dny

T2P

Personally I don’t like it, too cluttered,
If it works for you though, good job mate :)

chodz

Seems nice :)

will it support 5:4 or 4:3 someday?

FADe

It looks like you got all the crucial info (ammo, health) and squeezed it all around the crosshair… which personally for me, is the the exact opposite to where I want it. I dont understand the thought process which made you do this?! Also why would you need 10 rows in the kill list? Isn’t it pretty much impossible for 10 frag notices to be shown unless sollies and demomen are getting simultaneous rocket/pipe kills on eachother and every member of both teams have to pretty much get a kill.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from FADe

It looks like you got all the crucial info (ammo, health) and squeezed it all around the crosshair… which personally for me, is the the exact opposite to where I want it. I dont understand the thought process which made you do this?! Also why would you need 10 rows in the kill list? Isn’t it pretty much impossible for 10 frag notices to be shown unless sollies and demomen are getting simultaneous rocket/pipe kills on eachother and every member of both teams have to pretty much get a kill.

But remember on the kill list you will also see dominations, revenges, captures, defences etc.

ups

Quoted from Dny

Personally I don’t like it, too cluttered,
If it works for you though, good job mate :)

this

Quoted from FADe

I dont understand the thought process which made you do this?!

Some people like it this way. I remember a setting on hl2, that allowed the crucial info (health && ammo) to be displayed as two little bars on the sides of the crosshair itself. It was a neat little feature, and some gamers really enjoyed using it.I sure didn’t :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »