Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 52 53 54 ... 74 Next »

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from Johnny

Is there anyway I can change the directory that demos are being saved? Because they are being saved inside the tf folder, instead of the demos one, and is starting to get a little bit “messy”

prec_dir “demos”

…but why read the readme, it could actually contain useful information.

Last edited by feeling,

Johnny

Quoted from feeling

[…]
prec_dir “demos”

…but why read the readme, it could actually contain useful information.

And I actually did just missed that part D: But thanks !

Last edited by Johnny,

unu

Having some issues with this, at the beginning of the week it just stopped working.

When I launch tf2 this shows up

Pov-Record 2.0.4 loaded
Plugin disabled!

] prec_mode
]
“prec_mode” = “” ( def. “2” )
archive
– 0-turn off addon.
1-record only curstomnamed demos.
2-record all demos (on servers with mp_tournament 1).
3-record all demos

Anyone know why it stopped working by itself?

EDIT: NVM, It just stopped printing in the chat and now it just prints in the console.

Last edited by unu,

.muku

#T4F

Quoted from Orange

Sideshow
Haimehh
vaac
rat.
Lithium

Try to install this package (VSU1vcredist_x86.exe) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679 it may fix prec

How do we deserve that!
Big thanks! <3

Sheepsi

SOAS

well i have this problem that pressing bookmark doesnt affect any shit.
i dunno why but i found a temporary solution and it is to just press prec_record every game start and when i do this bookmark command works fine.

But this solution is not a very good one.
because for example if im a demo or a medic. and i need to do shit on the freeze time in the beggining, it sucks..

anyone got any ideas?

Dazrovia

Quoted from Sheepsi

well i have this problem that pressing bookmark doesnt affect any shit.
i dunno why but i found a temporary solution and it is to just press prec_record every game start and when i do this bookmark command works fine.

But this solution is not a very good one.
because for example if im a demo or a medic. and i need to do shit on the freeze time in the beggining, it sucks..

anyone got any ideas?

what about recording demos when the 2 teams ready up and the game is starting in 3 seconds ?

Sheepsi

SOAS

Quoted from Dazrovia

[…]

what about recording demos when the 2 teams ready up and the game is starting in 3 seconds ?

well thats nice
still any ideas how to fix the bug?

Bonkers

TCM
HFoF

for some reason p-rec stopped making status and score screenshots a couple of days ago.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Bonkers

for some reason p-rec stopped making status and score screenshots a couple of days ago.

Working fine for me. Sorry can’t help!

Frowny

TLG
peace

Any chance at all of a Linux port? :c

SabotageTheFool

I don’t see an FAQ so just gonna post that;
I am a Win7 user, pasted everything as instructed and nothing loads on startup.. What’s wrong? :(

Prower

Any chance we can get a Linux version of PREC? I have talked to WindPower and he said he is going to go ahead and make a Linux version of SrcDemo. I think I can get lawena working in Wine, but without prec and srcdemo working in linux, I still have to go into Windows to auto-record demos and render footage.

Please consider making a linux version or releasing source code so someone else can. Thank you.

Dater

Can you upload the src code somewhere?

nibo

elev8
eerie

Quoted from Bonkers

does it say “plugin disabled!” in the console when you first load up tf2 because i get that and i dont know how to fix it. anyone know?

nibo

elev8
eerie

Quoted from nibo

[…]

does it say “plugin disabled!” in the console when you first load up tf2 because i get that and i dont know how to fix it. anyone know?

ok i fixed this issue so for anyone else that has this just type “prec_mode 2” in. i dont know why it changed but that fixed it

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 52 53 54 ... 74 Next »