x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

FPS Configs

Created 4th January 2013 @ 06:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1

achy

Hi guys, I like to think i have a decent PC. I have always used Chris’s max quality fps config without any problems what so ever. I was playing mge yesterday and noticed that the person i was playing against seemed to be shooting faster than me. I’m not sure if this is possible it just seemed that way. It then got me thinking about FPS configs. Is it better to use a fps config even if its not needed? Would my game benefit from it at all? The reason i have never tried this before is because i love TF2 in full GFX. What are you opinions? I have fps capped @ 132 on a 60hz monitor. Never drop frames at all.

Last edited by achy,

AnimaL

imo no need for graphics cfg, game looks good without them

Last edited by AnimaL,

achy

Well i have installed a high fps config and tbh the difference in crazy. Seems much more responsive. looks ugly but i think it will be worth it

Ch3Vy

FjK

dx9 configs and it won’t look dat bad ^^

AnimaL

Quoted from achy

Well i have installed a high fps config and tbh the difference in crazy. Seems much more responsive. looks ugly but i think it will be worth it

ofc fps cfgs are better for performance, but your question was “does game run better with high graphics cfg?” And the answer is prolly not, since they are made not for playing but for movies/quality

Last edited by AnimaL,

Add A Reply Pages: 1