x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 61 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

You no longer need that TF2Logs.com sourcemod plugin, TFTrue will do the same thing and you will have the detailed informations that their plugin provide (damage done, heal received, items picked up).

will it also do the map shit? cause that thing’s BOSS

AnAkkk

Yes, that should work as well.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Anakin is such a bawws!

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from AnAkkk

3.1 ( August 02, 2011 )
– Changed tftrue_tv_delaymapchange to only work when tournament mode is enabled
– Added TF2Logs.com support
– Fixed tftrue_tournament_mapconditions not always working correctly with some game types

nice :) thank you.

AnAkkk

Some TFTrue bunnyhop test vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlSR9A-cliM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HHKb5TAphM

AnAkkk

I made jumping while being ducked possible, as in other Valve games. This allows you to bunnyhop while ducked, it can be useful to prevent getting stuck when the ceiling is too low (mostly when you bunnyhop through a door) or in ramps.

You can still test it on these two servers:
87.98.139.123:27040 [ESL.eu] Public Server #1 – Powered by redLine-hosting.net
87.98.155.102:27025 [ESL.eu] Public Server #2 – Powered by redCore.fr

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

medic is gonna be so fucking fun now

ashkan

I played on an ESL public server a few weeks ago. I assume it was the first one to go up. If I go back, would there be a bunch of people bunnyhopping?

AnAkkk

Considering most people don’t even know what bunnyhop is, no :p

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

rofl this bunnyhop is epic for medic indeed… Especially when you do a horizontal high speed rocket/sticky surf and then chain that into a lightning fast bunnyhop. Fucking win :D

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

It’s OP as spie :D

FADe

nm, just been told it wont be used for 6v6 play ^^

AnAkkk

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

It’s OP as spie :D

I think people have been telling me it’s OP for every single class as of now, so it probably balances itself :P

I did some testing and checked the max speed I could get with every class, *technically* all classes could go as fast, but *really* considering the normal speed, the final speed you’ll get while bunnyhopping will always be higher if you play scout and lower if you play heavy for example.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Was screwing around with this earlier, tons of fun when you add rockets in the mix. :D

AnAkkk

3.2 ( August 15, 2011 )
– Added tftrue_bunnyhop to enable bunny hopping
– Added the ability to jump while ducked, useful for bunny hopping
– Added the !speedmeter chat command which prints your speed in the middle of your screen if bunny hopping is enabled
– Removed mp_disable_respawn_times from the list of protected cvars
– Fixed tftrue_unlockable_weapons not giving you new weapons if you are taunting while the cvar value is changed
– Fixed tftrue_unlockable_weapons not removing the Sniper and Demoman shields

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 61 Next »