Forum

ESH: Western Digital Challenge this Thursday - 128 slots

Created 26th April 2010 @ 14:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

Have signed up a mix team with BiG. We’ve got our fingers crossed to be drawn in the same group as some div1 shitnerds. Although our team is still not appearing on the Signups list even though I applied about 6 hours ago? I presume it just takes time to be approved.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from CUBE

Have signed up a mix team with BiG. We’ve got our fingers crossed to be drawn in the same group as some div1 shitnerds. Although our team is still not appearing on the Signups list even though I applied about 6 hours ago? I presume it just takes time to be approved.

As always, it takes SteamIDs. Please add them to every player’s account.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Hope loads sign up. Trying to form a mix teams since our team can’t play.

kaidus

WiK?

So gorge and turbine are in but gully and gpit are out? I’d really love to know the thinking behind that.

Pyle

Signed up !

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Koeitje

If there are any mid+/high scouts, 1 soldier and 1 demo looking to play. Msg me or suni :P

edit: we got our demo

Bumptiebump

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from kaidus

So gorge and turbine are in but gully and gpit are out? I’d really love to know the thinking behind that.

Well, we cant include every map each time, so i try to not use the same maps all the time. Now, i havent used gorge at all for ages, also cause it can take longer. But now everyone knows it, and we’ve seen some nice action on it, so i added it in. And i personally just love turbine :)

I did not contiously exclude gully and GP, there was just no more room after dividing the rest. feel free to pick them for the (semi-) finals as they are great maps.

DIEHARDD

Seems interesting.

rtan

-9w-

not sure if we’ll enter this, if not I can merc for any team scout mid.

Pyle

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

And i personally just love turbine :)

This… is where it all goes wrong… I know, it’s very rare but sometimes it happens, you got a real nice match on turbine with lots of action.. but most of the times: It’s waiting for ever in intel room or mid.. Just holding for ever…. and everrrr… and everrrr.. and everrr… pop a sentry and bind mouse 1 and go get some food or something. ARGH TURBINE MAKES MEN CRY!

Last edited by Pyle,

kaidus

WiK?

That’s fair enough I guess. My personal view is that some maps are objectively better (ie. better recieved by the vast majority of spectator and player alike), and the additional maps that we see in the etf2l map rotation are only there because of a lack of maps. Smaller competitions need less so should have a higher overall quality, not a lower. Just me I guess.

Last edited by kaidus,

shifty

Sir

The ETF2L front page really needs to support these things a lot faster, this always happens and the admins step in to make a front page post too late.

Pyle

43/128 : (

reCon

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from shifty

The ETF2L front page really needs to support these things a lot faster, this always happens and the admins step in to make a front page post too late.

yeah deneus! srsly! grow the fuck up!!1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »