x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Resupply interview with D2M

Created 30th December 2009 @ 16:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

eoN^

Why not just not unban him from the forum then?

All you’ve done by unbanning him is made him think hes powerful, are you surprised he’s such a cocky person when you let him off with threatening etc?

Whatever happened to the forum rules?

I think D2M is the best thing to happen to ETF2L and if he does his job right and shows dedication and most importantly common sense the TF2 scene will jsut get better and better :)

gryzor

There are no threats, it’s just a product of people pulling the “holier than thou”-act, so I use it as reminders. Both you and me knows how this works.

However, I can see my initial reaction was an obvious lapse in judgment and gravely misplaced — I am sorry for littering your interview thread, it was out of line and I thank you for taking your time to let me change my mind instead of fueling the gryzor. I shall try really hard to restrain from further outbursts of displaced nonsense.

I wish you good luck.

Happy new year.

eoN^

Why edit such a touching love note.

I was having so much fun reading it all :<

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

There are no threats, it’s just a product of people pulling the “holier than thou”-act, so I use it as reminders. Both you and me knows how this works.

However, I can see my initial reaction was an obvious lapse in judgment and gravely misplaced — I am sorry for littering your interview thread, it was out of line and I thank you for taking your time to let me change my mind instead of fueling the gryzor. I shall try really hard to restrain from further outbursts of displaced nonsense.

I wish you good luck.

Happy new year.

It’s cool, I understand your sentiments and why you wrote what you did. Also fully appreciate the apology, let’s try and make 2010 a cracker for TF2 yeah? :)

Happy new year! :)

GRYZOR D IN MY MOUF

Why edit such a touching love note.

I was having so much fun reading it all :<

Don’t worry, I keep a hard-copy just in case people try to oppress my love.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2e37sro.jpg

alfa

2010 plan = BAN TDH + FAN hopefully

Last edited by alfa,

marn

Ban FAN?

Just a question, why only 1 Fan?

It ain’t OP, just that people need to get used to it and cope…Like c’mon….

GangsterAlgot

Ban FAN?

Dude, don’t go there, seriously, this was what happened last time someone asked that question: http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-3953/?recent=91712

Wdlwn

you’re a fucking nonce

edit: i love d2m, but not reading his novel.. yet.

Last edited by Wdlwn,

franco

Claiming I’m in some sort of trouble in my personal life is not only very odd, it’s also entirely out of context for the TF2-league. I find it distasteful and ridiculous, considering I’m very happy with my social and professional life, as well as my hobbies when I choose to spend time “online” playing various sorts of games.

Gotta be something wrong when nearly everyone you come across in TF2 thinks you’re a cock

marn

Ban FAN?

Dude, don’t go there, seriously, this was what happened last time someone asked that question: http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-3953/?recent=91712

okay…

dunc

infs
dp.

Gryzor – I’m not getting drawn into a code-off with you here.

hahah

Niggles

I wish you good luck.

Happy new year.

To be honest, someone actually admitting they were wrong, then apologising and getting on with life, deserves far more respect than bringing up shit that has happened, or laughing at stupid insults brought up for no other reason than baiting someone.

ih

“I think the promotion/relegation system is reasonably fair, although it can lead to some issues as we saw this last season when Dignitas defaulted their last game leaving LOL ahead of idk, which many considered to be unfair. We do need to review the system appropriately to try and discourage “false” results leaving teams in positions that they may not deserve.”

this was lame from Diggy. LOL with all due respect wouldn’t probably win a single point in this match.

Last edited by ih,

agron

Relic

“I think the promotion/relegation system is reasonably fair, although it can lead to some issues as we saw this last season when Dignitas defaulted their last game leaving LOL ahead of idk, which many considered to be unfair. We do need to review the system appropriately to try and discourage “false” results leaving teams in positions that they may not deserve.”

this was lame from Diggy. LOL with all due respect wouldn’t probably win a single point in this match.

How is lame that we had 3 guys unable to play because of irl.exe?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »