Forum

The Official I39 Mix/Merc Thread

Created 28th November 2009 @ 00:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Easy’s playing with some group of terribles i hear.

Anyone need a merc for HoN at i39 contact Ares

Edd

T2P

17 demo/sollie/medic mid-/mid/mid(+)

OR i might spec

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

It seems like i’m looking for a team again.

so:
20 / male / NL
class: medic or (random)soldier
skill: Why yes, I’m that good. (have div 3 experience)

Lewbio

Player looking
26/Solly/ Mid ish

previous experience: pub’s, i37 + i38

DoomsDay

mid- solly/demo/medic

Black_Bob

[DA]

Its getting to the time we need to start a thread for full teams that are attending :D

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Black_Bob

Its getting to the time we need to start a thread for full teams that are attending :D

do it then.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Theres plenty of non-etf2l tf2 teams who wont be able to post up, nearer the time i’ll make a thread amalgamating comp and pub teams we’ll see how many we’ve got. By the looks of things we can make a couple of mix teams if people want to get their bums in gear and be a “leader” and cherry pick some people from this thread.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Ok, so one last attempt to save the LAN for me, chubbs etc.

Vertex need the services of 1 demoman mid/mid+, will reward with food/beer and possibly a cuddle.

Please save the lan for us :( xxxxxx

DoomsDay

Quoted from d2m

Vertex need the services of 1 demoman mid/mid+, will reward with food/beer and possibly a cuddle.

I’m looking for a team to go to i39..main class is demoman. I’m Mid-…
Have add you on steam

Chubbsta

Unfortunately Mar is unable to attend the lan with us as he’s going pro at SC2 i think :)

For your chance to play with two real life london geezers, a farmer, a welsh dude and a “head” admin (who you’ll be able to abuse constantly i’m sure!!) speak to D2M in #vertex, really need to find someone ASAP though as one of our geezers is in demand! :O

The chance to crush nvc at the pub quiz could be yours!!! :D

Cheers

Chubbsta

octochris

(0v0)

Will go if I can find a clan to merc for, mid medic :>

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Chubbsta

Unfortunately Mar is unable to attend the lan with us as he’s going pro at SC2 i think :)

For your chance to play with two real life london geezers, a farmer, a welsh dude and a “head” admin (who you’ll be able to abuse constantly i’m sure!!) speak to D2M in #vertex, really need to find someone ASAP though as one of our geezers is in demand! :O

The chance to crush nvc at the pub quiz could be yours!!! :D

Cheers

Chubbsta

Just get the welsh twat to play as demo again! If worst comes to worst i’ll ruddy play if it means having d2m chubbs and dan all in one room :D

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from d2m

Forsaken was considering going, but he is coming from up north and would have to get the train. As such he is having trouble with getting a machine there. You might be able to work something out there if you can take a spare machine or smth?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »