x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 26 Next »

Lewbio

Quoted from Niggles

…but Newbury is ALWAYS a lot more relaxed at letting you sleep by your machines.

they let people sleep at their machines last time on one or 2 occasions as the weather was a bit hectic for those camping.

They are having to be more strict as of late so I wouldn’t rely on being able to sleep at your desk.

Edd

T2P

aye my tent collapsed at i38, and blew away over some nice mans car, was too scared to aproach

Evil

I’m bringing my football, we can have 3 teams, the UK, Europe and Scandanavia.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Edd

aye my tent collapsed at i38, and blew away over some nice mans car, was too scared to aproach

noob

Squeak

Need a big favour!
Is it possible for sgN to borrow anybodys laptop at lan thats able to play tf2? His pc weighs too much to fly with and it’s gonna cost him £400 odd for the extra weight. He’s obviously happy to put down a deposit in case anything happens to it but needs to sort this asap as he’s flying over to England tonight.
Message me on steam or reply on here :)
Thanks

Evil

Quoted from Squeak

Need a big favour!
Is it possible for sgN to borrow anybodys laptop at lan thats able to play tf2? His pc weighs too much to fly with and it’s gonna cost him £400 odd for the extra weight. He’s obviously happy to put down a deposit in case anything happens to it but needs to sort this asap as he’s flying over to England tonight.
Message me on steam or reply on here :)
Thanks

Get a TUP PC

kaidus

WiK?

I have a laptop that can run tf2 at a nice solid 30 fps or so and it even has a built in microphone, just ask perry.

Squeak

Quoted from kaidus

I have a laptop that can run tf2 at a nice solid 30 fps or so and it even has a built in microphone, just ask perry.

Are you willing to lend it? :<
He just rang me and is attempting to spread out his luggage I think, so could be possible for him to get his pc goin', but i doubt it.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Me and a Clan member were asleep at our desk, 3 chairs each but some prick moved the chair below my back so I ended up kinda on the floor, was a good night sleep though

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Squeak

[…]
Are you willing to lend it? :<
He just rang me and is attempting to spread out his luggage I think, so could be possible for him to get his pc goin', but i doubt it.

If he gets uuuuber stuck i may be able to bring my spare pc, it runs tf2 just about.
But only slap me up at a last resort as 2 pc’s at lan causes me major effort :>.
Finger Kaidus and anyone else who offers a laptop (by far the easyest option) but give me a shout by wednesday if you need mah desktop <3

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Ask Gibbz i heard he loves transporting extra equipment for other people :D

Sketch

MM

just a question about the shops at i39. Anyone know who will be there? I would like to buy a new graphics card as I have acquired some “cash” would like a 5850 or 2 5770’s. or at least get another 4xxx series ati card to crossfire. will i be able to get this at lan or is online cheaper?

another note if anyone happens to have a 4850 hanging about that they no longer need. i may be interested. call it £45

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

sketch try kustompcs.co.uk

They are nearly always at every i-series. Also what’s great is you can order online and collect (and pay I think) at i-series :)!

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Just curious what day and time is everyone arriving?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

1am, Friday

hellzzz yeah

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 26 Next »