x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Frag-O-Matic 11.1 | LANPARTY | Belgium

Created 14th August 2009 @ 19:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Contra

Be

FOM is back and better then ever!!! but we need you to make it even more enjoyable for the tf2 compo. Cause last fom there where not enough teams who signed up for the tf2 compo as a result one team just had play 2 matches to go home with 200€ headsets (that was me btw :D)

SO the admins of fom have decided that first they’re going to see how many teams that will register on the site (as a tf2 team) and depending on that they’re going decide what kind of prizes it gets.

This means if you and your team are interested you just need to sign up and let your teammembers register themselves (but you don’t need to pay yet) then wait untill they’ve decided what kind of prize they’re going to give to the tf2 compo… then you and your team can still decide of they want to go yes or no…

INFO:

FOM 11.1 starts on Friday, September 11 2009 at 6 PM and ends on Sunday, September 13 2009 at 6 PM.

Oktoberhallen
Schrovestraat 18
9218 Wieze
Belgium

site: http://www.fom.be/?set_lang=eng&mode=news&submode=&param=

Moose

[MIPC]

Well, it depends on the prizes really but I guess we won’t lose anything by signing up for now :)

So I created a clan and marked that we play TF2. That’s it?

xtala

Depending on budget and school I might go.
And ofc if they stick to 6v6 instead of 5v5.

kEvNx

.#mtf

might go ;) just asking 3 friends..

perry

[MIPC]

i’ll sign us up on sunday :>

returNNNN

lol u can win GEIL stuff ;D
xD

Qun

GoT<3

If there is TF2, I’m going ;)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

FOM would be a good LAN to get behind, however they could have given more notice about it. I didn’t even know TF2 was at the last one until you just posted it!

Contra

Be

Well, it depends on the prizes really but I guess we won’t lose anything by signing up for now :)

So I created a clan and marked that we play TF2. That’s it?

exactly

Vlijm

UbeR |

Lets sign up

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’m game!

perry

[MIPC]

Is the tournament tup or byoc

kEvNx

.#mtf

tup + byoc

you can rent a computer for the whole event + a monitor..

80€ with monitor..

ExE

-[S2L]

Any team needing a player, contact me :)
I can play any class on solid low- level

Contra

Be

we need moar teams!!!!!

Add A Reply Pages: 1