x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

z0rbot Gaming Related IRC Service

Created 30th May 2009 @ 14:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

z0r-Elvis

Hello people,

I want to use this forum to inform the TF2 community about a new IRC service available.

It’s called z0rbot and has been running since 2002 in over 450 channels on quakenet. Up till now it was only available for Urbanterror, Action quake2 and tremulous. But from this day it’s available also for tf2.

The bot allows you to broadcast clanwar / training clanwar requests via irc to all other registered irc channels. It can also be used to find ringers, players on servers and lots more.

For more information checkout #z0r.nl @ quakenet or http://www.z0r.nl

At the moment I got the following channels which allready joined up in the past hour:

#bd.tf2 / #illegal.tf2 / #roxor / #crack! / #j / #coolclan / #idk / #thedevilsrejects / #dcsb / #lvl^ / #hh-league2 / #dmg.tf2 / #extenSia.Tf2 / #eld

But we need to get a lot of channels so the service can be widely used.

Kind regards,
Elvis

Akasazh

THG
HL

Looks good, giving it a try. Hope you get in enough clans to make it functional.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

requested for #tf2.ro becasue its used by romania national team :D

Moose

[MIPC]

z0rbot was really useful back in the AQ2 days. Good tool to have in TF2 as well.

bugmenot-com

I see no reason for it. Why not simple continue to use #tf.wars on irc.quakenet.org? It’s very good.

irc://irc.quakenet.org/tf.wars

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

idea is nice, its unite the all irc main servers, for gaming :D QN, GS, FN

xtala

Cause we all want to play the Americans Nigh…

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

you are true :))

xtala

I prefer it if I am not treated as a boolean tbh.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

lol ok ;))

cl_xtala 1

atreides

He still didn’t get it.

Do you like fishsticks Nigh?

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

what are those?