Forum

Open DIvision UKeSA

Created 15th February 2009 @ 11:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Ino

dp.
dp.

Wait a minute, we can’t set our own date and time? Or is there a possibility that I just can’t find on that site?

Joshua

I assume the late time is because, as they keep going on, its a UK league, so they want times that are good for us. However I think they are being a bit unfair, as 9CET is still a fine time for people from the UK, and 10CET seems more to disadvantage Euro clans, than to help the UK :/

mineral

[kpwr]

If you can’t set dates and times for your matches there might be a lot of default wins and a lot of whine :/

skinnie

TCM

I’m pretty sure the teams in the open division can change their fixtures, only the fixtures from premiership can’t be changed because of the coverage and live streams being set up.

seraph

rEJ

I’m sure UKeSA’s well designed and intuitively navigatable site will make it easy to find out if fixtures can be changed and how this can be done.

Ino

dp.
dp.

As stated by an admin: You can not officially change the date, but you can negotiate with the opposing leader in the comments of your match, if both agree on another matchdate in the comments this one will count.
As there is no “challenge” button like on this site you have to make sure he reads the comments by writing a pm to him.
Rather weird I think, I want ETF2L comfort on that site :(

Grem

rEJ
TG

“I’m sure UKeSA’s well designed and intuitively navigatable site will make it easy to find out if fixtures can be changed and how this can be done.”

I lold

Vlijm

UbeR |

group five ftw? :(

xtala

How on earth did they manage to put 2 out of 5 div2 clans in our group :(
(wth are div2 teams doing in the open div anyway)

Oggy

did icon not pay up or something?

Lully

iCon = French MGO

Hansa

.idk?

‘(wth are div2 teams doing in the open div anyway)’

Cause when i asked to participate to the championship (not the premiership, but just the championship and maybe hope to win some money), smellymoss told me we couldnt.
We arent a basic team but a part from a french MGO with a swiss head manager.
Because of this status, it would be useless to pay and then dont participate.
We could participate if we were just a french team and picked up an english as team manager. But we cant because iCon is a MGO. That’s all.

Its why we are running to the open division, which makes me sad, cause it would be more excitiing in championship :(

Btw, smellymoss also told me that ED should organize soon an EUROPEAN championship with high cash prize, based on the ukesa, where any teams from any country could participate. That’s a lot better.

PS : sorry for my speedy writting english, i hope you understand my frustration :<

Ino

dp.
dp.

Yeah, Group 5 rocks… oh, we’re in it too, so as a Div5 Clan we will get pretty much steamrolled I think.
Will be fun anyway :D

jason

PHX

Quoting ED Admin “Your game may be rescheduled if both parties agree. If you do choose to reschedule a game then an admin must be informed of this.”

As only four of the thirty two matches scheduled last night have had results posted – the admins might be getting a few reschedule notices.

frooker

In the maplist they used a picture from the old badlands custom map instead of the actual one from Valve. ;D Get ready for some surprise!
http://www.enemydown.eu/tournaments/35/fixtures?round=1#fixtures

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2