Forum

Source TV relay available

Created 16th December 2010 @ 18:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

nervousENERGY can now host a SourceTV relay for any of your matches.

If anyone has a match they would like a relay set up for, any div, any competition, then add me on steam, post on here and I can get it done.

Takes a few minutes maximum and I only need the ip/stv port/stv pw/relay pw (should there be one) and that’s it.

First one tonight is the Match between: Team Total Gaming and Team OS
Starting about now. Divsion 4f title decider.

http://etf2l.org/matches/23650/

connect ne1.nervousenergy.co.uk:27021

No idea if this is something anyone would want to use, but it’s available from now :)

Quick note though, we can only host two at a time for now, but if enough interest is shown I’m assured it’s very easy to put a few more up.

gl hf.

Last edited by Monkeh,

meppi

OS!
OS!

Oh bloody hell

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Nice! I like

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

Quoted from Monkeh

No idea if this is something anyone would want to use, but it’s available from now :)

Community usually use FB relays.

And only in 1 of 100 cases someone will be interested in this :)

P.S. I`m telling that, because i made a similar topic ( http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-10818/ ) a long time ago and no one wrote to me ^_^

Last edited by kira!,

AnimaL

Quoted from kira!

[…]
Community usually use FB relays.

And only in 1 of 100 cases someone will be interested in this :)

P.S. I`m telling that, because i made a similar topic (http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-10818) a long time ago and no one wrote to me ^_^

im 100% interested in this, since FB is usually down to them playing officials and having ddos protection on so they can have only single relay

RaCio

GoT²

Awesome stuff :)

F2

Danmark

Someone should make an IRC channel that has all the people that can host an STV relay. Then we could just join that channel and ask for a relay.

octochris

(0v0)

Will set up a bot at some point today or tomorrow and create a channel.

octochris

(0v0)

Bot is nearly ready to go, if all relay operators could tell me your IRC nicks then that would help me finish it off.

octochris

(0v0)

Channel up, will be able to get Q/S once we get more people in and I’ll give relay operators ops.

Bot needs some tweaks here and there but it’s pretty much ready.

If you could idle in #tf2.relays on QuakeNet so that we can get Q, it would be appreciated. Idle until Q/S comes in and you’ll get (wow, amazing!) an autovoice on the channel.

Last edited by octochris,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

why not a website ? :D probably gonna do after tf2mm is done

AnimaL

Quoted from Nigh

how would a website contact stvr admins? eh?

Last edited by AnimaL,

Jarppa

Feacon

Quoted from Nigh

I’ve had similar idea for a while that I explained in the morning on IRC, control panel for STV relays that members of cvx can use for starting relays that can be launched on cvx’s server. In this case which we are talking about, everyone could request relay and relay admins can add their relays to be used.

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]how would a website contact stvr admins? eh?

You wouldn’t contact admins, web site will take care of setuping relay. (background process for scheduled launches)

Apparently SourceTV relays can be controlled via RCON, so the web site could just randomly pick a relay from server pool (relay admin’s can add up their relay’s to server pool without restrictions) and web site will send the command to relay 1-2min before the match.

Idea for STV control panel came during Insomnia LAN event here in Finland and I already made a little alpha version of it. But it isn’t done, just yet.

Quoted from alfa

[…]

No. We don’t need to move everything in webpages.

Wait, I’ve seen this sentence somewhere before but it doesn’t fit on this topic.. ಠ_ಠ Is it really important that whet ever it will work on IRC or as an web site?

Last edited by Jarppa,

randa

Quoted from Nigh

That’ll never happen then.

alfa

Quoted from Nigh

No. We don’t need to move everything in webpages.

Last edited by alfa,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »