x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

GamerFM Interview show (20/11: Arie + Exfane - DOWNLOAD IS NOW UP)

Created 12th June 2010 @ 11:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 20 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Aww comeon we all know Gibbz is a bigger troll than all of us combined, spread the love George. Perhaps you can help us negate a poetential circle jerk and raise some potent questions for me and Trell in #gamerfm from 1-3pm this very Saturday.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

sure dude

Trell

|UKCS|

Did djc’s interview really come across as cliquey? I don’t personally feel it did, quite enjoyed it to be honest (although I enjoy all the interviews I do, no one meets the awesomeness that was darn’s, obv though).

seraph

rEJ

I love the way that rEJ now not only have a pro-rEJ circlejerkbandwagon, but also a kneejerk anti-rEJ circlejerkbandwagon.

fol ol de rol ol

Enef

fest
#wubafan

As someone epic somewhere once said.

Haters gonna hate.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Lovers gonna love, sadders gonna sad, phedobears gonna phedo stuffed animals.

kaidus

WiK?

I don’t have a problem with any of rej, but there were times in DJC’s that I was just like “wat” but imagined the rej lot chuckling heartily. Could be wrong and I’m just dense though.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from seraph

I love the way that rEJ now not only have a pro-rEJ circlejerkbandwagon, but also a kneejerk anti-rEJ circlejerkbandwagon.

fol ol de rol ol

I would like to found the anti-pro-anti rEJ circle-jerk bandwagon.

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from kaidus

I don’t have a problem with any of rej, but there were times in DJC’s that I was just like “wat” but imagined the rej lot chuckling heartily. Could be wrong and I’m just dense though.

He don’t speak for us all.

As a concrete example: http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-9547/page-1/

just because DJC does it don’t mean it’s rEJ approved

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

Rich says alot of intelligent things, but also alot of complete horseshit, we love him deeply though i wouldn’t read alot into it.

kaidus

WiK?

I’m not reading anything into anything, I’m sure it’s just djc being djc and that’s fine. I’m just saying that Gibbz point shouldn’t be seen just as anti-rej or whatever as it held some truth even from the most neutral of perspectives.

djc

d2f~

gibbz is probably anti-rej anyway because of when ryan took a dump on him at i36

and because it’s ryan, this might mean actual poo..

Last edited by djc,

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from djc

[…]

could you clean the sand out of your vagina

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Just do what i did and emorage, then meet them and discover they are all really nice people and think “LULWUTAFOOLIWAS”.

Ghostface

spire

This radio needs Nightbox again.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 20 Next »