Highlander Nations Cup #5 Home
Update: We are not allowing players to change nationalities, if you have played for a nation’s cup team, 6v6 or Highlander you are locked to that country and may not play for a different nation. If you have any queries please contact the admin team.
Highlander Nations Cup #5: Schedule
- Captains Applications: 16.05. – 01.06.
- Announce Captains & Groups: 02.06.
- Group Stage Round 1: 04.06. – 10.06.
- Group Stage Round 2: 11.06. – 17.06.
- Group Stage Round 3: 18.06. – 24.06
- Tiebreakers: 25.06 – 28.06
- Round of 16: 29.06. – 02.07.
- Quarter finals: 03.07. – 06.07.
- Semi finals: 07.07. – 10.07.
- Grand finals: 11.07. – 14.07.
IMPORTANT! We do encourage teams to make use of their roster of up to 20 players. Mercs will not be allowed! (Although we may be more lenient regarding the verification time.)
Highlander Nations Cup #5: Everything else
The map rotation for group stages will be the following:
- Group Stage round 1: pl_upward
- Group Stage round 2: cp_steel
- Group Stage round 3: cp_gullywash_final1 + koth_product_rc8
For the elimination stages teams will use equal seeded map elimination to pick and ban their choices from the following maps:
The Highlander Season 12 whitelist will be used.
Players who play in casted matches must use their real nicknames
All players who play in a casted match must play with their ETF2L nickname. Team tags are allowed but the nickname must be the same as the nickname on ETF2L, letter for letter. The nickname should be easily recognizable at a glance. Each incorrect nickname will warrant a punishment.