Forum

Byte's Youtube Channel - Tips n Tricks/Mentoring clips/General videos

Created 21st September 2011 @ 21:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »

byte

Quoted from Dadamnphreaknoizphun

wow that tc team u micromanaged, so bad, so awful

Excuse me? What’s your own feeble opinion got to do with anything about TC? How is your comment in the slightest constructive?

It’s not is it? No it’s just you being an immature idiot.

Sort yourself out, your first and only warning before a temp ban :)

Cheers

Byte

erratic

Quoted from byte

[…]

Excuse me? What’s your own feeble opinion got to do with anything about TC? How is your comment in the slightest constructive?

Cheers

Byte

Woah, relax, its etf2l remember?
I can, however, understand you :)

Last edited by erratic,

WOODY[

Op4

dat bait

Coco

[d¿s]

Another nice video, you’re doing a great job. Keep it up :)

byte

Quoted from WOODY[

dat bait

not even bait aimed for me just people like to abuse TC dunno why :S is not needed nor appropriate (trolling or not).

Anyway back to topic in hand! :)

Don’t forget to subscribe for info of the latest videos uploaded!

.::. Subscribe here .::.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheByteXperience?feature=mhee

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

pretty sure this ‘byte’ character makes it up as he goes along.

what a baddie

Thanks,

Byte!!

Last edited by FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD,

Spike Himself

TC

tc team

What’s going on here? :D

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

Quoted from byte

[…]

Cheers

Byte

Wow what an ego, speaking of being immature. Tthreating people just because they state obvious thing.
Constructive criticism? You already said everything in that vid.

I just dont like some players in this certain tc team (community is amazing tho). Some of them were so overconfident when i met them, so after seeing how they fail, I just said I didn’t enjoy their game.

Just wow byte, freedom of speech maybe?

Cheers
crs

Spike Himself

TC

[…]
Wow what an ego, speaking of being immature. Tthreating people just because they state obvious thing.
Constructive criticism? You already said everything in that vid.

I just dont like some players in this certain tc team (community is amazing tho). Some of them were so overconfident when i met them, so after seeing how they fail, I just said I didn’t enjoy their game.

Just wow byte, freedom of speech maybe?

Cheers
crs

Not sure if relevant, but we have had some players with ..attitude issues.. so to speak. I’m personally not a great fan of this, so if there’s anything worth complaining about please do add me on steam :)

On a perhaps slightly more related note; everyone already knows byte has a huge ego. Some people do, you see. On the flip side of the coin, what have you done for the community? :)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Not sure if relevant, but we have had some players with ..attitude issues.. so to speak. I’m personally not a great fan of this, so if there’s anything worth complaining about please do add me on steam :)

On a perhaps slightly more related note; everyone already knows byte has a huge ego. Some people do, you see. On the flip side of the coin, what have you done for the community? :)

I dont really care, just saw some of them acting really cocky some time ago. Just saw them not doing well and said wow bad. I cant stand baddies bind spamming or acting like they won the game to see them fail miserably later :p

Yo byte is a legend, but he doesnt act like one. ;o)

atmo

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

MIEK IS A BASTARD

AnimaL

[…]I cant stand baddies bind spamming or acting like they won the game to see them fail miserably later :p

cant stand baddies who think they are goodies yet they act like baddies themselves

rytis

PrettyGay

[…]
I dont really care, just saw some of them acting really cocky some time ago. Just saw them not doing well and said wow bad. I cant stand baddies bind spamming or acting like they won the game to see them fail miserably later :p

Yo byte is a legend, but he doesnt act like one. ;o)

Did we hurt your feelings? Did you cry in the corner afterwards? We`re really sorry, I hope you feel better now that you can tell your story.

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]cant stand baddies who think they are goodies yet they act like baddies themselves

also this this this this

Last edited by rytis,

I like the way this this thread is going now )))))))

Last edited by Tarduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,

Dadamnphreaknoizphun

Quoted from rytis

[…]
Did we hurt your feelings? Did you cry in the corner afterwards? We`re really sorry, I hope you feel better now that you can tell your story.

[…]
also this this this this

Exactly what i said. ;o)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 Next »