Forum

stuck on etf2l beta

Created 7th March 2015 @ 13:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

ZERK

im stuck on etf2l beta website, apparently there should be a thing that would get rid of it, but it’s not there for me, help pls

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Delete cookies.

ZERK

still keeps me in the beta… 

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Delete the right cookies and then go to etf2l.org,

ZERK

yeah it gets me to the normal etf2l website at first, but once i click anything, the site goes into beta again lol.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

The banner that sets the other cookie (the one that always redirects you to the old theme) is currently missing on beta. To manually remove the redirect, delete the cookie ‘etf2l_theme_beta’ from etf2l.org

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

when the new site design hits will I be able to still just use the old one? I don’t like the new one.

CHERRY

No sheepy, you’ll be forced to.

kermit

G
sniper

rip

.zero

-chess-

Quoted from CHERRY

No sheepy, you’ll be forced to.

Can’t tell if you are serious.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

when the new site design hits will I be able to still just use the old one? I don’t like the new one.

same

I can’t stand the colorscheme

R4ndom

Devon

First World Problems are always the best.

ducky

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

I can’t stand the colorscheme

Browsing a site with a new design is always hard after you’ve become used to the old/current theme.

The beta theme version that’s accessible by the public is rather outdated and admittedly suboptimal. I wouldn’t recommend using it for the time being.

Our site admins are working on an advanced version that has shown some impressive improvements in both functionality and the visual department, though in spite of the progress made it still needs some tweaking before they can release it.

Don’t worry. These guys have high standards and are very dedicated.

Expect an outstanding new theme!

Cabbage

My biggest problem with the new theme is that it is insanely slow compared to the current one on mobile.

Last edited by Cabbage,

NeuTronas

Recruitment posts are sorted alphabetically and it makes a huge disadvantage for players who have nicknames starting with (G-Z)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »