Forum

Appologies.

Created 4th August 2009 @ 19:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

KhaoZ

CA
GC

I wanted to say about the dynamic team, that I never hated you because i wont hate people for a game but i think that if you will grow up a bit and change some of your bad manners you could be a better man and a better player as one.

Cheers
KhaoZ

SfynX

T2P

Dude i think making this thread proves you’ve taken this game too seriously, perhaps it is a good idea to take a break ;). You’re young you should be chasing after girls and having danger wanks.

^
Now stop slitting those wrists.

I don’t get why people take rage/flame and offences so seriously online… It’s like wat the hell!?

Btw Tapley, you look like a fag.

your a towel!
cya at i37 <3 =3

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hi etf2l community.

I’m making this thread because i’m literally feeling like shit and I want to put an end to this all. I would like to appologise for every single mistake I made from the start, from lying about my skillevel to being a fanboy and every other thing I did wrong. Trough my competitive TF2 “carrière” I made alot of “enemy’s” who started hatin me because of the things I did wrong and why shouldn’t they, it’s they’re choice. Anyway I hope I can put an end to this all by making this topic, wich is truly honest and i’m not being an asslicker, you can think, write or do what you want But I will not really care. I WILL care if there’s some people out there who are giving me another chance, altough I don’t really see alot of chance there. Anyway, I’m sorry.

@dYnamic (Jero), I’m sorry I did this to you, however I hope the team will carry on without me, I was planning on trying to deliver you guys a good name in the TF2 section but I realise that is not possible with the reputation I have. A bad one. So you will be better off without me anyway. Good Luck in TF2 tho. I hope you somehow understand.

I also kicked nearly everyone on my friends list, and I hope the people who were my friends will re-add me. And understand what I did.

I’m quitting competitive TF2 for a while due to all this AND IRL.

I do would like to thank all the people who “believed” in me and were good friends (imo)where I played alot with and had fun with.
Thanks to :
-Retsh0ck
-Royze
-Antiroxx
-Willazord
-Figge!
-antyy
-Monkey Gamers
-Cohesion
-Swifty
-WalKeR
-Demourge
-Basimodel
-Jonni The Juiciest Jew
-Festersplace
-Vlad Drac
-The people who I was in the same clan with.
-Ofcourse other people who I will not name but I guess you will know yourself if you belong on this list or not.

Also, a BIG thanks to “Jonni The Juiciest Jew” because he tought me this game ever since the start and helped me out until I was able to find my own way in this competitive scene, unfortunately I chose the wrong path. And lost him as a friend. Wich i feel sad about.

I’m sorry for everithing I have done. I hope i can put an end to all this mess.

Thanks in advance.

Not that i want to belittle his post :D
But everyone has to re-read it with this music playing!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAImc0EfuAU

dauk

u taked the game wayyyyy to serious ,try to find a hobi or smthng , and remember , always cross road on the green light.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

The prime example of dangerwanking: you wait at the train tracks till the lights go yellow, you get onto the tracks and start wanking. if you don’t finish before the train hits you’re dead. hence DANGER.

(copyright 2009: Cook)

brb going to the train tracks…

nubonamission

burn

It was a truly epic experience

SfynX

T2P

btw u spelt apologise incorrectly =)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

It’s quite easy to get angry with yourself if you have a few bad games or whatever, but it’s also easy to remember that it’s just a game.

Sounds like you need a good break, so get out into the fresh air and find something that makes you happy. You only get one life, make sure you spend as much of it as possible doing things that make you happy :)

Wiiking

It was a truly epic experience

yea lol

Predz

[DA]
[DA]

what did he do ?

Lets make this another gryzor is a cock thread

SfynX

T2P

what did he do ?

Lets make this another gryzor is a cock thread

roflmao

rtan

-9w-

lol brut you noob

Brutallus

Thanks for all the comments, I did take the game to seriously so a break will do me good. Thanks.

Jero

ok man

just hoped you would have messaged me on steam

the team is dropped gl lads

skinnie

TCM

leave belgium pls

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »