Forum

DOTA2 *nerdgasm*

Created 14th August 2011 @ 14:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 22 Next »

Scratchi

swimp
swimp

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

I don’t think Valve needs to do anything with this game anymore. Just put beta keys for sale on Steam for 60€ a pop and they’ll fucking roll in money even though the code is still technically in beta state.

Fucking ridiculous that people ask for money/valuable internet things for these but I guess the stupid one isn’t the one who asks but the one who pays. Oh well…

Hardly stupid if you can afford to part with money/items… i just think you’re jelly

Not really jelly, I’d just feel bad for spending money to get a beta key to a “broken” phase of the game that’s most likely going to be free in the end anyway.

Plus MOBAs aren’t really my thing anyway.

electro

Got Milk?

giving an unusal hat for beta key

empty

selling beta key for 2 buds

huhystah

Quoted from empty

selling beta key for 2 buds

nvm

Last edited by huhystah,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

gameplay is a bit, dunno, slow?

I’m not really impressed so far tbh.

atomic-

would like to get that key, anyone?

choiie

keso

I got a key from a friend now; add me on steam if you want to get scrims going with me :33

AeZ!

TP

Dota2 compared to HoN is really slow, look at Lina, her stun casts like 1.3/1.5s and Pyromancers stun casted in 0.3/0.2s, a bit faster, huh ? ;]

I would rather not say a thing about Omniknights heal cast speed and damage range :|

hoheit

anyone still giving out keys? still need one…add me on steam!

choiie

keso

Quoted from AeZ!

Dota2 compared to HoN is really slow, look at Lina, her stun casts like 1.3/1.5s and Pyromancers stun casted in 0.3/0.2s, a bit faster, huh ? ;]

I would rather not say a thing about Omniknights heal cast speed and damage range :|

Is this really a bad thing? Took a few minutes for me to figure out Lina’s attack speed, but once I got the hang of it I dominated mid :)

Only problem I’ve found is there’s ZERO communication going on, in the three games I’ve played it’s only been me speaking.. hopefully it’s gonna get better soon though :)

n1ven

exo.
Fight Club

If someone has a key to share, i would gladly use it. :)

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

looking for a key myself (actually up to five keys).

paying with wisdom, a custom sourcemod plugin (as long as it takes me no longer than ~4hrs to code & test) or ~5-10$ per key.

choiie

keso

Alright so I started a steam group for ETF2L-ers who wanna play some pickup games; hop right in: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/etf2ldota2

If anyone is interested in more serious scrimming, do hit me up!

Indxyou

i have a key i want mw3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 22 Next »