Forum

I'm not a huge Quake fan...

Created 21st September 2010 @ 00:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Davib

Quake: I may not understand it or think its even that fun to play, but damn is it impressive sometimes.

ginisa

I’m like 4 minutes into the movie and I haven’t seen a single good frag yet. I hope this gets better. Can you explain me what’s so exciting about this? I mean, I’m not into playing Quake, but I like to watch it occasionally and I’ve seen much better matches.

Davib

Quoted from ginisa

I’m like 4 minutes into the movie and I haven’t seen a single good frag yet. I hope this gets better. Can you explain me what’s so exciting about this? I mean, I’m not into playing Quake, but I like to watch it occasionally and I’ve seen much better matches.

That is a weird form of impatience that you can’t wait for a video to end so you have to post on a relativly low traffic forum, where a response will take presumably around 4 times the length of the video to find out whether it is good or not.

Exxy

[Ci]

Quoted from blind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq_JFwq1WtM :s

What the fuck did I just witness?

ginisa

Quoted from Davib

[…]

That is a weird form of impatience that you can’t wait for a video to end so you have to post on a relativly low traffic forum, where a response will take presumably around 4 times the length of the video to find out whether it is good or not.

That is a weird form of patience that you can wait for a response while watching the goddamn forum thread and hitting F5 like crazy for 40 minutes. Because I don’t do that, you know. I post, then check for responses later in the day.
I watched the whole video and found out what’s it all about. It would’ve been much easier for me to realize what’s so good about it if it was named “insane comeback” instead of “insane match”. The frags were certainly nothing extraordinary.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4