sgN^

TKN

already linked it.

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

Quoted from sgN^

already linked it.

why would u post it in that section :/ ?

Last edited by Salmon,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from lolage

I like it, but whats with the shitty maps? :(

Follower, yukon and Waste are all great maps that are very fun to play, wish they were actually played here, shame everyone is too fucking lazy and narrow-minded to actually play them.

Anyway, the movie, if that was any other frags by any other player, it would be average at best.

Frags: 10/10
Editing: 3/10

alfa

Well done,nice frags and editing

gK

Mc\\\'s

Loved it, editing is subtle, transitions are just perfectly executed, and most importantly the frags are mindblowing, 11/10.

Btw what’s the song please? :)

franco

Quoted from Skyride

[…]
Anyway, the movie, if that was any other frags by any other player, it would be average at best.

The reason I find his videos so good is because his aim is extremely clean, other scouts might hit the same shots but they don’t look half as solid as carnages. There’s a lot of skill in his movement which I haven’t seen in a European scout movie yet. He doesn’t kill 2 players then spam space bar while reloading between shots he misses before killing someone else like other scouts, it’s his consistency that’s impressive.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Very nice frags.

Sick aim and movement. And I liked that the editing wasn’t too complicated, I always hate it when there are too many special effects.

9/10

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from franco

There’s a lot of skill in his movement which I haven’t seen in a European scout movie yet. He doesn’t kill 2 players then spam space bar while reloading between shots he misses before killing someone else like other scouts, it’s his consistency that’s impressive.

You obviously weren’t here then in the time when fojji played. Best scout I have ever seen. But Carnage is easily the biggest killing machine now, at least in NA.

m00n

Craaaazy scout-aim, but what would you expect from the best scout in the world? :P

Although some sniper shots were overexaggerated, except perhaps the last one ^^

Priem

his movements are just amazing

looski

Sf

Am I the only one not overly impressed by these frags or even the movie in general?

fAiry

D.A
boys

Quoted from looski

Am I the only one not overly impressed by these frags or even the movie in general?

yes, and the reason is obvious ?

looski

Sf

I mean they’re great frags, but I was expecting more from perhaps the best scout in the worlds.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »