Forum

wpminnows.avi

Created 30th September 2009 @ 18:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

wpminnows

[PG]

Minor niggles with the video would be the quality and HUD. Widescreen next time plz! Also, the voice menu on the left was a bit distracting. No viewmodel on the scout clip was disorientating as well.

the youtube one’s kinda low quality, but i’ve uploaded the higher quality one to megaupload and pldx, still in the approval stage

right now i still have some old 4:3 monitor, hopefully i’ll get a better one before i make a second movie (if i make one)

and yeah i looked for ways to hide the voicemenu but couldn’t find anything, matches just wouldn’t be the same without cheers/jeers/negative/nice shot spam throughout :(

thanks for the post

Last edited by wpminnows,

youngdie

Beautifully. I congratulate…

fJack

k^m

music and a pretty similar intro was used in wonderwall’s vid explosivo

Grem

rEJ
TG

You can still do widescreen if you record the game in windows mode at 1280×720 and render using .tgas. That said, minor niggles. Nice vid nonetheless :)

wpminnows

[PG]

i uploaded this to pldx and it didn’t get approved or rejected for about 60 days then just kinda disappeared off my submitted movies

did it get overlooked or did i do something wrong/it wasn’t good enough

tragett

i uploaded this to pldx and it didn’t get approved or rejected for about 60 days then just kinda disappeared off my submitted movies

did it get overlooked or did i do something wrong/it wasn’t good enough

why dont you ask an PldX admin instead of shamlessly bump your thread

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2