A preview version of the new site design is available. Click here to give it a try!

Forum

Revenge :: TF2 :: by theBlueWolfman

Created 30th March 2012 @ 10:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

bluewolfman

Youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbtRuKv5ZOk

this is my first tf2 video, i worked a long time on this ( 2 months ).
i love to hear what you think of this video and how i can improve my editing style.
and also if you would like to see another video of me.

LaMqTa

_)_
fnx.hl

Not bad video…the frags were from public and the edit is too much… 5/10

Last edited by LaMqTa,

eRB

Sorry but i can’t feel and see nothing interesting in this movie.. its all video editing (not totally bad,but without taste imho) and some random easy frags from random pubs :(
And all those headshots means nothing at my eyes…

decap

aAHhahAhAhAhAhAhAh

decap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urWP1dPEi7U#t=14s

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

helicopter in tf2

Z0R0

edit is really good. although theres too much of it. and next time use comp demos insted of pub plays :)

why is there voice additions on the wrong characters, I can hear sniper deaths whenever you kill anyone on the 1.30 streak, unless its an actual sniper it which case its obviously a logical progression to make that a soldier death? Not sure what you were doing there but it didn’t work at all, never do that again.

Other than that and the obvious ‘boo hoo public frags’ I actually really enjoyed that, liked the style and flow

not sure if srs

huhy

[R]eason
-chess-

ok…. :D

Lmao I thought this was going to be terrible, but I actually liked it. Fov75 hurt my eyes tho.

edit: get some demos from 6v6 games and try to edit something.

Last edited by vani,

Pretty interesting editing and I liked the music :]

Don’t really like the public server frags, but that’s a better first TF2 video than I could do. So kudos to you. Would like to see you try a competitive frag movie with a touch less editing!

Last edited by d2m,

Omnio

Quite liked it, I found it original! The editing is overall good, some parts are actually too edited or have random effects (colors at 1:10 are actually horrible), but some effects were good and original instead.

Last edited by Omnio,

evokje

[R]eason
[PG]

I like it :) try abit less editing next time tho

Traxx

TOOSTRONG

Edit is vgood, but
1. Average quality of graphics.
2. Low framerate ( very visible in slow-motion ).
3. Don’t like the colours much.
4. Pub frags.
5. No death notices.
Just things to work on.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »