We had problems with 4 teams in our division this season, 1 was through being awkward in a simular situation to that of the first example in this topic, and the other 3 were simply them not paying any attention to our match fixture page, getting to the date and then trying to make out they contacted us or vice versa, one even made up a chat log!!!!

Impose warnings (maybe deductions) on teams who have shown very little in communication regarding arranging the match fixture page (if a complaint has been made etc). If any arrangements have been made it should be added to the match fixture page including chat logs etc and if someone has lied or made it up it gives people time to then react to it and contact an admin.

Key Point Here* Unfortunatly it does not matter what we do there will always be people who quite simply are just too lazy to arrange games or are indeed after default wins. All you can do to protect yourselves is to record everything on your fixture page.

Admins* I would like admins to use fixture pages a bit better, 2 of the games we had problems with I had left several comments on the page when arranging our games and our opponents had clearly not left a single message, when actually contacting an admin about these games I still had the “what have they said, when did they agree” etc etc. Sorry but its pretty clear to me looking from outside in, that it was me that made the effort to arrange and not my opponents. this of course is only relevant if such a rule could be imposed to use those fixture pages more often.

Regardless of if anything changes, if in doubt remember, chat logs can be changed but if u get it on your fixture at least the info is there for an admin to read and see you are not lying. Protect yourselves!!! ;)

Last edited by MooBie,