Forum

My vac ban :(

Created 23rd February 2016 @ 06:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

supreme

SHAG

being inside tf2 folder doesn’t mean anything.

Fenix

wtf weebs

Phnx

#FreeDrezzo

Bren

Quoted from Drezzo

looking back on my downloads the only thing i’ve placed into my tf2 folders this year is tr_aim_training b13. o.o

must of been those nekopara vol 2 cheat files I sent you, sorry bud

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Quoted from Bren

[…]

must of been those nekopara vol 2 cheat files I sent you, sorry bud

damneasy

Quoted from Drezzo

looking back on my downloads the only thing i’ve placed into my tf2 folders this year is tr_aim_training b13. o.o

Oh, now i see, the b13 on has some hacks inside of it xD you should have downloaded the b14 smh.

zombie

How is that even possible i sincerely thought that vac doesnt work like that. I guessed vac was supposed to detect cheats through game stuff or something like that. Reminds me some accidents when you get a ban for posting Lmaobox spam in game chat
Edit: Maybe valve are improving vac system for upcoming matchmaking, since getting a vac ban through demo files or streaming is just something retarded and new to me

Last edited by zombie,

supreme

SHAG

Quoted from zombie

How is that even possible i sincerely thought that vac doesnt work like that. I guessed vac was supposed to detect cheats through game stuff or something like that. Reminds me some accidents when you get a ban for posting Lmaobox spam in game chat
Edit: Maybe valve are improving vac system for upcoming matchmaking, since getting a vac ban through demo files or streaming is just something retarded and new to me

your reply is retarded.

zombie

Quoted from supreme

[…]

your reply is retarded.

And how’s your answer going to help this guy

Last edited by zombie,

ITT: OP talking out of his ass.

!acrequest :)

Quoted from zombie

How is that even possible i sincerely thought that vac doesnt work like that.

It doesn’t, go figure.

Last edited by Solid,

supreme

SHAG

Quoted from zombie

[…]
And how’s your answer going to help this guy

he can help himself, using the youtube issue is like telling the others that his brother was playing with haxes on

doks

I googled 9/11. FBI will be at my door in 5 minutes :(

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

VAC does not check your browser history.

http://www.pcgamer.com/gabe-newell-valve-anti-cheat-does-not-look-at-your-browsing-history/

Also way to represent the admins, solid

Last edited by Silver Tosspot,

NURWHAL

<3

Valve reversing a VAC ban rarely happens. We’re talking a statistic of 0.13% where that has ever happened. ( 2751398 bans, 3759 unbans.)

We only care about VAC bans that affect tf2. If it’s for any other game then frankly it’s not our business. In order to get a VAC ban in tf2, you have to be connected to an actual VAC secured server in tf2 or in other source games like cs:s or DoD:s. Surfing webpages or in fact even installing cheats theoretically doesn’t get you banned if you don’t actually connect to a secured server, as that’s when VAC is actually active. Please don’t take that risk though.

Make sure the VAC is actually for tf2. You can do this by connecting to a secured server. If it is we’d be happy if you let us know, and we can start the ban term immediately instead of waiting for the ban post. Waiting for the ban post can mean extra months before the ban term starts, so it’s best for everyone if people simply let us know. To us getting a VAC ban is Valve’s decision and not ours, so trust me when I say there is no hard feelings or anything like that. We’ve banned anyone for a year no matter what status or profile, that’s how it’s always been in etf2l to my knowledge. VAC is more accurate than many people will have you believe, but I guess only Valve truly knows how accurate it is.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2